CHAP. 7

Blyana POV

" Rachel!. " I shouted as her butt kissed the cold floor and she's groaned, " I'm okay. " She tried to calm me down. 

She got up then staring at me, " Is it bad?. " 

" I don't know. But I think is yes. " 

" I'll tell Chiron about this. " I widened my eyes then quickly shook my head.

" No!. Don't tell him. I'll search it by mys- ", I was cut by someone knocked on my door, " Bee?. Are you okay?. Are you there with someone?. " Mr.Lee asked me.

" I'm Okay!. I'm talking to my friend from the my summer camp that I told you about. " I answered him, " Okay then. " Then I heard his footsteps became farther.

I sigh relieved, " Just don't tell anyone okay?. " I cut the connection using my hands then laid on my bed and closed my eyes.

' I need some books. ' I grabbed my jacket and a golden key with the Olympus symbol that I put underneath my clothes. 

' I hope I find a clue in that library. ' Opened my door then dashed to the library. 

 " I want to borrow some books from a library or I might be read there. " I said as I saw Mr.Lee,  Rai,  and Mister on the living room then leave without waiting for them to answer me.

No one POV

" Does she know that we have a library in this house?. " Tao who just walked from the kitchen raised a brow, while Luke just staring at the door. 

' Are you going to the Olympus Library?. ' Luke asked in his thought afer he saw a glimpse of the golden key in Blyana's grip.

" There's a door to that Library in here?. " Hannele who just got back from the washing her brown hair, whispered to him, " Yeah. There's one door to that library in each town. " 

" Wow. The whole time I'm being a demigod. I thought there's only one door to that library. " 

" And I thought you're the smart one. " Luke smirked but it just made him being smacked on his head really hard.

" Really?!. " Hannele just walked to her room. Luke then sit next to M21 while rubbed his head that was got hit by her. 

" Why are you rubbing your head?. " 

" A polar bear hit my head. " He whispered to his ear so Hannele couldn't heard him.

" I CAN HEAR THAT, YOU LITTLE UNGRATEFUL TORTOISE. " Luke widened his eyes then he quickly got up and dashed out to his room. Everyone in the house could hear his scream making some of them just shook their head.

" So childish. " Regis grunted.

On the other side, Blyana carefully looking for the books that connected with the prophecy.  

' Places not to go. Seems useful. ' She grabbed the book then she put it on a table near her that have like 10 books there and 6 of them are really thick.

" Thank Gods that this library is never closed. " Shw sit on the chair beside a window that showing the entire Olympus and decided to read, ' The Depth of Tartarus. ' 

-----------