CHAP. 19

No one POV

Blyana woke up with her head like being smashed multiple times, she groaned and trying to move her hands and feet but she couldn't. She then remember that's she's been kidnapped plus being tortured.

" Sleeping beauty is awake. " That voice. Shebreally hate and even terrified by that voice. That voice belonged to a boy that tortured her. 

She even didn't have any energy to escape, just like waiting for the death take her life. 

" Your fear is my energy. " He brushed her hair that some parts of it sticky from her own blood, " So keep doing that. That makes me more excited. " 

After that, he left making her sigh relieved through the black cloth that covers her mouth. 

' I have to get out of here. I just can't wait for Nico. He could be in danger too. ' She took a deep breath then trying to loosen up her muscles around her hands.

' Children of Poseidon can make an earthquake. Let's escape using that thing. ' She clenched her fists. Then the room that looks like a cave around her began to shake, some of the parts of the wall began to crack, the dust from the wall began to fell to her hair and her body.

' Come one, Bee. ' 

On the other side,

 The demigods, Nobles and the modified human feel that the ground shaking a little, " Ummm, Nico. " Tao called him.

They stopped walking  from Nico's scary father throne room, according to Tao, M21, and Takeo. Just imagine, Their Army is Skeletons and they even met the Cerebus. 

 Frankenstein just shook his head as he saw The trio that walking close to each other. 

" Can the underworld have earthquake?. " The demigods shook his head, " It must be Blyana's. " 

" She's that strong?. "

" Where's this come from?. " But then Raizel pointed at a big hole, " There. " The demigods paled. 

" In there?. " 

" Why?. " 

" That's Tartarus. The deepest part of hell, the place where all the monster regenerates before come back to the world and haunts the demigods. " Luke explained to them, making others more worried.

" The Gods even didn't dare to go there. " Hannele added. 

" I, Percy, Annabeth, and Blyana were there and we were even barely alive. " Nico's nightmare really began to come true. He didn't realize that his hands began to shaking uncontrollably.

Oh, Gods. Percy and Annabeth will kill me!.

Annabeth Chase, even though she is the daughter of Athena and Both of their parents are rival, she considers Blyana as her own little sister. She's actually everyone's little sister in the camp, she arrived in Camp when she was 4. 

And he remember the first time he arrived at the Camp, Blyana was the one who came first to them. When Percy was in a quest to rescue Annabeth with his Sister, Bianca. She's the one who talk to him and played with him. That time he was Mythological geek too.

" Let's go. " Frankenstein said. He could feel that his Master really worried, he swears that if he found out that one of his students died or anything happens to her.

That person who did that to her will meet his crazy lover, " Frankenstein. " Raizel called him.

" Yes, Master. " 

" I allow you to break your seal that's restricting your power. " Then Frankenstein smirked evilly. Releasing some of the aura, making The trio and the Nobles sweatdropped at him.

.
.
.

" Hey, Are you sure that it's gonna be okay?. " A girl asked another girl with a leather jacket who cleaning her nails while calmly sit on a brown sofa  " Adley, Do you doubt my power?. " She boredly looking at her.

" No. It just- " 

The girl stop from what she was doing, then got up.

" Hades is on my control. They're the ones who should be careful to step their feet in this place. "  The girl who named Adley just stay quiet. The girl clicked her tongue and put her nail file back to her pocket.

" I'm bored. That girl escaped. So, while the rest of her friends looking for her in here, I'll just play with them. " She grabbed her sword and her shield.

" Do what you have to do. Don't ruin our plan. " Then she left leaving Adley alone in the room.

" You're the one who should be careful, Carla. " Her eyes slightly changed color.

---------------++++++