CHAP. 12

Blyana POV

I put both of my hands on each other side of my head as Ibheard the prophecy, " My head is going to explode. " 

" Tell me what's the prophecy again?. " Nico asked. His black eyes look like finding something weird.

Piper took a deep breath then say the prophecy again,

" Child of Sea and Death,
  Beware of the mist,
  Inside the eight lines
  Find the true and false,
  Ask the dead for help
   to end the madness. " 

After she said the last line, Nico stared at me while I raised a brow as the answer.

" Blyana got a prophecy when she I.Med Rachel and her prophecy has 8 lines. " Piper and Jason changed their direction from Nico to me. I sighed. 

" What's your prophecy?. " I took a deep breath and let it out then told them my prophecy. 

After that everything went silent. No one dare to speak or maybe they didn't know what to say about both of the prophecies.

" Both of the prophecies has a line 'Beware of the Mist'  and this one just child of the Sea while the other one is Sea and Death. You and Nico. " Jason keep staring at the both of the paper that I wrote about my prophecy and the other one is the prophecy that we just got. 

His blue eyes look so focused and his finger traces every line of the prophecies, same as Nico and Piper. 

This is not their first time though.

I wanted to help them but I'm afraid that I'm just making it slower. Leave it to the pro, Just like Shinwoo said when were were playing at the PC room last month.

" Let's just stick with the beware of the mist. " I sighed frustratingly.

Jason is staring at the white clock on the grey wall and sighed.

" We'll talk about it tomorrow after you two finish school. " I nodded and smiles, but my smile disappeared as I remember the household in the place that I'm staying. 

' They'll be asking me a bunch of questions. ' I sighed. 

" I'll shad- "

" No!. You need to sleep for tomorrow.  I can walk, it's only 5 minutes to my house. " I refused. His eyes staring at me like he's saying you sure?. And I just nodded to make him sure about it.

I really don't want any interrogation between him and Mister.

" It's all right. Neeks, I'm old enough. " 

M21 POV

" It's almost 1 AM. " I sighed. What are they hiding from us?. Since she gone with that boy to his place, All of us still waiting for her even Sir Raizel himself. 

That boy. Who is his name again?. Nico?. Right, it's must be Nico. I don't trust him. It's like he hiding something from Blyana.

" What if she got attacked by that kind of monster again?. " 

" No way!. You saw it right?. You saw how did she attack the monster. She said that she just learned it last summer but that doesn't seem like it. " Tao told us. He's right though, we saw her eyes and her movement when she and Nico got attacked by the monster.

They don't need us.

But what if they do?. What if they really need us now?. 

" Are you all seriously still waiting for me?. " Most of us got up then turned our direction to the girl that look at us with unbelievably flashes in her eyes.

" Blyana!. " Takeo then got up.

" Yes. I'm here. Let's sleep we have school tomorrow right?. " She smile at us Then she left to her room to take a rest.

But  I could see a glimpse of tiredness and frustration inside her eyes. She's hiding something.

" Let's find out what they're hiding. " I say. 

------------