CHAP. 22

No one POV

" Rai?!. " Raizel didn't answer her, he scanned his surroundings and found some shattered glass and some small pool of water. 

" Rai!. He's helping me. " Then he stopped his mind control on Jamie. The reason he used Mind control on Jamie is he knows that he's the one who kidnapped her. He saw it in M21's mind. 

Rose didn't trust him yet. But, she knows what the cause if he uses his power, she needs to watch Jamie quietly or gain his trust. 

" Blyana, Your hair, and eyes. " He said, " Yeah... " She rubbed her back neck while staring at the ground. 

" About that... "

" I'll tell him. " Jamie raised his hands excitedly. Rose staring at him with a weird face. 

He's really different from before. She thought. Now she see him as a usual teenager than a psycho back then. 

" No!. " She stopped him as he opened his mouth then she sighed, ' Here we go. '

" My name actually is Rose Carson, not Blyana Queen. The Gods changed our memories for some reason that I don't know but when we get out from here, I'll bring everyone's memories back. " Raizel stays quiet but she knows what does it means.

She only knew him and the rest when she was 'Blyana' for like 6 months or more, but she knows them really well. Maybe because of her staying with them.

Talking about them... Rai is never alone, there's always Mr.Lee or Seira and Regis with him. She look around.

" Just tell me that you are fell into this place. " Her eyes begged that Raizel says yes. 

" I'm afraid not. We're here to save you. " He said. 

" What do you mean by 'W- All of them and Nico?. " He nodded. 

This is not good. She hated it when someone or people risk their lives just to save her. 

" Let's go. " She turned her back, " Where?. " 

" Mansion of Night. " 

----------------------------

" Let's have some talk with them,I got this. " Hannele mimicked Luke while she's being hung upside down with a giant pan underneath her. 

" Good Job, Castellan. You really got this. " M21 laughed sarcastically.  Unlike Hannele, he and Luke being tied together with their back facing each other. 

" Shut up!. At least we're not in Tartarus again!. " Luke glared at Hannele but she just rolled her eyes. 

It's all happened when they found a door with 'D' crafted on the side of the door. They got in and walked for like 15 minutes then they met 4 hungry Cyclops waiting for them. 

Luke wanted to make some bargain like he used to to do when he betrayed the Olympus, Hannele didn't let him and told him just hide until the Cyclops went but he didn't listen.

 Short story, it turned bad and they had to fight them,  the lack of teamwork with M21 has had some difficulty because it he never fought big monsters before and most importantly, they had to fought 4 hungry one eye giants who wanted to cook them. 

Well they killed 3 if them but they didn't realize that there's another one.

" I really can't believe that there is this kind of Labyrinth in here. " 

" Yep. This labyrinth is underneath the city. " Hannele said then the guys felt colder then they heard a foot landing on a pan sound.

" Let me ask you this, why didn't you do that earlier?. " Luke sighed as Hannele untied the rope and shrugged. 

After she untied the rope, they quickly ran until they thought that they were far from the Cyclops. 

 " Just be honest. We're trapped in here right?. " M21 staring at the demigods.

" Yep, but let's carefully search for the way out. It could be anywhere and if we get out, we might be not in Tartarus. " 

" Then we have to go to Tartarus again?. " 

" No.," Hannele said making M21 almost wanted to snap her but she stopped him, " You don't know Tartarus. " 

" We never told you about the door of Death. About how it works. " They stopped right in front of a big dusty fountain and decided to take some rest. 

" Tell me. " Luke sighed. 

" Door of Death is the only door that we can go out but we're lucky that we found the door to the labyrinth. The Door of Death, it's just like an elevator but if you want to get out using that... " 

" someone would have to hold the button for like 12 minutes and someone else would have to hit the button on the mortal side, or else anything in the elevator would simply vanish. " 

M21 couldn't speak, all in his mind is people that trapped in there. Tao, Takeo, Frankenstein, Seira, Raizel, Regis, Nico, and Blyana. 

He couldn't think straight either, all of these places is driving him crazy. It's still new to him, he never thought that he would miss the sun too.

 He even didn't know how many days they've spent in this place. In Tartarus, he remembered that he drank water who looks like the fire that tastes really bad, but after that, he could breathe freely in Tartarus. 

His silver eyes staring at the ground, he tries to think what he supposed to do. 

" But we found the door, they could see the door too!. " Hannele and Luke just staring at him, " The door could be open by the demigod. " 

" Our only way is to go to the House of Hades and find the door of Death. " Hannele's mind suddenly remembers the seven and Reyna as Luke said the House of Hades.

She got up and search for drachmas inside her pocket or backpack but she couldn't find any. 

" Hey. Do you have drachma?. " She asked Luke then Luke's hands went through his own pocket and found 2 drachmas. 

" Here. " He tossed one to her, " Why?. " 

" To call the daughter of War and her friends. " 

---------