CHAP. 6

No one POV

" I can't wait much longer again. " A boy sighed. He leaned against a tree in a dark forest. He just can't pretending to not knowing his own girlfriend.

His black circles a bit more darker and he's a bit pale, not forgetting about his messy hair. He thought that if his girlfriend see his hair, she might grab a scissor then cut his hair. 

" I know. Me too. " A girl said. Her grey eyes flashed worries and there's a bit tiredness inside both of her eyes.

" Why did we have to do this?. We just can tell her that she was died from protecting mortal and saving her friends. Then i brought her back to life. " 

" Nico. I know that this is frustrating. Me too. I'm hiding this kind of things from my own boyfriend. " 

Nico just stay quiet until their friends came, " Sorry we're late. " An asian guy apologized, " No it's okay. "

" I missed you, Neeks. " A girl with golden eyes hugged Nico, " Me too. " He hugged her back. He's missed his half sister either. Hazel always busy in the other camp for Roman demigod. Camp Jupiter.

" So the Gods just asked 5 of us including Lou Ellen to hiding things, while they replaced the others demigods and mortals that involved with the accidents. " A girl with a feather in her hair counted her friends.

" No. Actually the Gods didn't replace our memories because they need someone if the other demigods suspicious about something. " A blonde girl with the grey eyes corrected her friends, " And Thalia didn't get her memories replaced. "

" So, What's Happened?. " 

Annabeth sighed, " Rachel said that she had a vision of Luke is come back to life and Blyana in a cage inside a cave. " 

" Luke as Luke Castellan?. " She nodded. She's happy and worried at the same times. What if something bad happens?. What if she's in danger and many thoughts that making her head hurts. 

Until now, she's really consider him as her own brother, her own family. The day when he and Thalia found her. The day when Thalia died and become a pine tree that protect the place that she living until now and he's became a bit protective to her after that.

" But he's died as hero right?. So nothing bad will happen. " Piper tried to calm her down, " Yeah. But we still have to check on it just in case. " 

" Okay. I'll I.Ming Thalia about this. " Everyone nod agreed, " And i think some of us need to watch over Blyana. In case if something happens. " 

" I'll go. " Nico opened his mouth. Frank and Piper even almost forgot that he's here because of he's too quiet.

" Me too. " Piper and Jason said unison, " My dad has a house there. Me, Jason and Nico will stay there and Nico will study in the same school as Blyana. " Nico smiled, knowing he can get closer with his girlfriend again.

" I'll use mist to make your fake identity. " Hazel told them, " I'll help Hazel. " Annabeth added.

" That is why don't be sad again, Nico. " Jason winked while Nico just rolled his eyes but he's quietly thanked Piper for this idea.

On the other side, Blyana I.Med Rachel and told her about the prophecy in her notebook, just then Rachel's body start floating, her eyes become all green and there's green smokes coming out of her mouth,

' You must beware of mist,
 Trust the king but not the queen,
 Search for the truth untold,
In the place with no time,
Walk to the deepest hell, 
To wake the true power,
The day when a hero came back,
With the queen's life in danger.  '