CHAP. 14

No one POV

Everyone in the house didn't dare to talk. They act like nothing happen when the kids were there but after they got home, the atmosphere changed. Luke, Hannele and even Blyana staring at each other, like they communicated through their eyes. 

All of them sit next to each other in the living room, all they could hear is just a sound of TV that Frankenstein purposely open, so the atmosphere became less awkward.

" What did you do?. " Blyana opened the conversation. Tao just stays quiet, he's pretending to busy on his phone, luckily he had headphones on his ears. So he can pretend he didn't listen to what she said.

Takeo and M21 are out right after the kids left, they said they are wanting to search for fresh air. Frankenstein suddenly on his lab while Raizel just sips his tea. 

" Yeah, Whatever. I have something to worry about. " Blyana rolled her eyes. She got up and walked to her room to do a research about the prophecy.

" What's wrong with everyone?. " 

" I don't know and don't care.  " Hannele took a bite of chocolate cookies that Frankenstein put on a table. Luke just sighed..

His Best friend who almost look like Elsa is never worry about things like this. He met her right before he met Thalia, Annabeth, and Blyana.

They were rival but they slowly get close to each other. Luke sometimes put a prank on her which resulted he had frozen hair for a week.

Her straight long hair is white just like snow, which she got it after she was claimed by Khione when she was 14. She has smoky grey eyes and of course, her skin is pale even paler than Nico but that makes sense though, she's the daughter of Khione, Goddess of Snow.

.
.
.

Blyana POV

" Nico, we need to go there now. " Nico and I I.Med in my bathroom. Talking about the quest together.

" That's mean we're not able going to school, right?.  " I just looking at him weirdly. I raised one of my brows, " Yes?. " 

" Okay!. Let's go! See you in a minute. " He look happy. Make sense though the school uniform is all white and it's too noisy for him.

I even almost fell from my class chair from laughing when I saw him walking passing my class. Not only me, Will Solace too.  I heard his laughter because of our class next to each other. 

Then next minutes, Both of us got a detention from our teachers. Run errands for 10 times, yeah we almost died.

Will Solace, Son of Apollo. A guy with blue eyes and blonde hair not forgetting about the freckles on his face, making him a bit cute. I met him when I came to the infirmary after the capture the flag. 

He always uses his doctor jacket with the yellow and light green striped shirt, his brown on knees jeans and yellow flip flops. Really unlike doctor right?. 

" Yeah. " I said then he cut the connection.

I quickly packed my things, from some clothes and jeans, some Ambrosia and nectar,  some drachmas, of course, I won't forget my notebook. 

" Ready?. " I heard Nico's voice asking me. I didn't get startled at all. I just know he's behind me. Plus, I've been used to him for suddenly appeared or disappeared around me. He almost did that every day though. 

Even though, Shadow travel always made him tired. But hey, It's Nico, We can't stop him. 

I sighed, I  hope we're going to be okay. 

I turned my head to him that standing in front of my medium mirror beside my study corner, ' There's no turning back now. '

" Let's go, Dead breath. " He slightly smile and hold my hand. Next, I know we're inside darkness for a second and appeared to our first location.

_____________