CHAP. 11

No one POV

" Are the preparation ready?. " A girl with brown hair asked a girl with blonde hair.

The girl with brown hair has straight medium scar on her right eyes, and she's wearing black leather jacket. While the girl with blonde hair has blue eyes with a bit purple inside of it.

" 95%. " The girl with blonde hair answered her. She has a tablet that has a data about someone.

They're on the underground lab staring at a guy with grey mix with black hair inside a tube, " I can't believe that we can capture this guy. " 

" And i can't believe that no one suspicious. " A guy came in with a clipboard on his hands, " They are all idiots. " A girl with blonde hair raised a brow.

" Rhosyn Carson. " A girl with blonde hair smirked as she stepped forward to the tube, " Let's see if you can defeat this one. " 

---&

On the other side, Blyana and Tao arguing about something that the rest of the household didn't know what they're arguing about. They just let them be.

" No. " The corner of Blyana's lips lift up as Tao took a sip of his drink, Tao widened his eyes then he quickly put down his glass.

" What's wrong?. " Blyana put on an innocent face. The rest just sighed, they've been used to see both of them that always make fun of each other. 

They're really looks like brother and sister. That's what they thought.

" Did you just change my orange juice temperature?. " She just smiled and shrugged her shoulder, " Maybe yes. Maybe no. " 

" Wait a minute. " Tao realized something, " YOU'RE THE REASON WHY THE WATER GET COLDER EVERYTIME I TOOK A BATH!. " 

" Yep. "

' That's why don't messed with daughter of Poseidon. ' She laughed inside, " I could die from freezing. "

" But you didn't. You're alive. " 

" You guys.. " Takeo sighed, " You freaking an evil mermaid. "

" Excuse me?. I'm not a mermaid!. " She half yelled.

" Then you're agree with the 'Evil' part.  "

" If you want it. Then i can do that just for you. " She smirked at him making Tao shiver in fear.

Then a dark mist appeared right in front of them and revealed Nico, " Blyana Queen. It's freaking 6 PM. " He tapped his foot on the floor inpatiently. She promised him that they meet at the training ground in Piper's house at 5 PM.

" Sorry. " She grinned.  Nico rolled his eyes, " Just forget it. There's something important you need to know. " 

She's staring at Nico's eyes even though he put on his poker face. She know that something bad happening. Maybe her prophecy has begun. She just known him for like one summer but she knows if something bad happened.

She's an observant.

" What?. " Frankenstein also caught the signal in his eyes.

" You need to come. " He grimly say to her, " There's another Prophecy. " 

---------