CHAP. 26

Rose POV

I standing in front of the mansion of Night. Nyx's words kept spinning on my mind.

If I brought back everyone's memories, the truth will hurt me. The mist is so strong even the dead people seem real.

Jason is dead. Jason that with us is not the real one, that's just a mist. I was mad when I heard it from my mom because they tricked us but when she told me the reasons. It makes sense though.

If they didn't use a mist to create Jason, It'll be much harder for them.

" Ha... Why this kind of thing always happens to me?. " I sighed, " I don't get it how did you can stay on the place like this?. "

I turned my head to my left side and saw Mr.Lee, I slightly smiled.

" I don't know either. "

Why it takes so long for them just to get here?. I took a deep breath and let it out, " You know that I really care for my student right?. "

" Yes. " I stare at him, " What happened?. "

" Nothing. It's just a Demigod problem. " I heard Mr.Lee sighed, " You know, We can help you. "

" Every demigod has its weakness. " He staring at me, " Their weakness is their fatal flaws and mine is two. Loyalty and Holding Grudge. "

" And?. " 

" I'll just tell you that. One day, You'll understand. " I smiled, " By the way, Why are you here?. " 

" Why are you here either?. " He asked back. I just smiled at him as the answer. 

I have summoned some skeletons to search and get them here but it takes too long, so I decided to stay outside the mansion while trying to calm myself and refreshing my mind. 

" So, after this, we'll get out of here right?. " 

" Yes. " I said. 

We stayed silent for the whole time until we heard some distant voices. Nico and Tao's voices. 

" Are you sure that we have to follow them?. " 

" Yes. They could be lead us somewhere. "

" Somewhere dangerous. " 

I sighed but I kinda relieved a bit. At least they're okay and Tao didn't afraid of Nico. 

Most of the campers scared of him, just because he's the son of Hades which is really none sense. 

I met him when both of us and his sister, Bianca was in the Lotus Casino. I was playing with my doll on a comfy black sofa until Bianca and Nico come then after that we always playing with each other and become friends. 

I was lost in my thoughts until someone touched my shoulder which making me staring at the person who sid that. 

" Nico!. Gods!. You're alive!. " I quickly hugged him, I could feel that he's frozen. 

" What Happened to your eyes?. " His black eyes staring at mine. 

My eyes must be purple now. 

I just smiled then told them everything while walked into the Mansion and told them to go to my room. 

" Why are we here?. " Takeo asked. 

" Let's get out of here. " I walked to the big mirror that almost as tall as me. 

" Wait. We're still didn't find M21, Hannele, and Luke!. " Regis stopped me who just about to touched my mirror.