CHAP. 17

No one POV

" Is it here?. " Luke and Hannele nodded. All of them are standing in front of a building and they could hear a loud music from Inside with people are coming without knowing how or when they'll get out.

" Remember, stay together. " Then all of them walked inside to building that full of people from different centuries trapped in there, but still have fun.

" Too noisy. " Regis  scanned at his surrounding, he closed his ears " What did you expect? A piano?. "

" Okay. Back to our mission. Find Blyana or Nico then get out of here and meet at the same spot in 15 minutes. " All of them nodded then they decided to split into 3 teams.

Raizel with Luke and Seira. Frankenstein with M21 and Tao. Hannele with Takeo and Regis.

Then they began to search for them bar due too many people became difficult.Hannele turned her head to the bar and raised a brow.

" Is that the Hades boy?. " Takeo and Regis quickly turn their head to her direction and found Nico sleeping on a bar.

She knew it's him from his jacket and his stygian iron sword that he always put it around his back.

They shook his body to wake him up but that's a bad idea, Takeo almost lost one of his hands from a sword if he didn't dodge his attack really fast.

" Hades boy. It's us, where's Blyana?. " Nico look at them. They could see a sight of emptiness inside them.

" The mist tricked and separated us. Now they got her. " 

" So you just sit here?. " Tao asked.

Hannele raised a brow, she know that something wrong with him. Hannele know Nico.  even though she rarely come to Camp but she know him really well. He always go to the forest at the camp and sometimes with Blyana, sneaked out from his cabin with Blyana just to buy happy meals.

They didn't get caught thought. But there's one time where Will Solace, Son of Apollo caught them and they ended up clean up stables for 2 weeks.

" Then why didn't yo- " Before Regis could finish his words, Luke who just got there stopped him by picking him up and put him beside Seira since he's still small.

" Excuse me?!. " Tao and M21 hold their laugher at the scene. Luke indeed make him like a kid.

" I'll take care of this part. " He smiles like he did nothing wrong.

" Stop drink that!. " He slapped Nico's hands that about to drink a glass of peach water, making the glass fell to the floor.

" Why?. "

" Child of Hecate. I found this on the way here. " Luke showed them a small empty bottle then Hannele realized that someone put potion inside Nico's drink that makes him like this.

" It's the child of Hecate who did this. Children of Hecate can use mist, cast spells and make the poison. Basically like a witch. That's what the mortals said right?. " Luke asked them. Once they nods, he turned his head to Nico.

The music is loud so he put his head about 10 cm from Nico's.

" Nico. I want you to listen to me. " Luke grabbed both of his shoulders so he could face him. 

" Luke Castellan. The leader of all traitor. "Nico's eyes became blank as he said that. While Luke winced at his words, He remembers that clearly.  Everything that he did to his camp, to his friends, to his family. 

" Who?. " Frankenstein raised a brow, Luke frowned and decided to answer, " Me. I was a traitor. I was really mad at the Gods who never look at their child amd the children of the minor Gods didn't have their own cabin. " 

" But you've realized your mistakes and fixed it. Our priority now is to find my student. " Frankenstein intensely staring at him. He loves his students, it even not a secret for the trio. Frankenstein would do anything for their safety.

" I agree. She could be in danger. " 

" I actually didn't fix it. I stopped it, i was dead and came back to life. " He looking at them. Raizel stepped up, " Frankenstein right. You stopped your mistakes and trying to make a better life. You now got a second chance. "

.
.
.

" This is so fun. I couldn't believe that I can do all of this to you. " The boy pulled down Blyana's hair really hard making her winced to make her look at him.

Blyana herself is tied on a chair and has many wounds and cuts all over her body, she even can't believe that she's still alive. He keeps calling her Rose but her name is Blyana and keep talking something nonsense.

The boy then leave her in the room alone. holding the pain from the wounds that he made. Her head hurt because of the bloodloss and sometimes he hit her head really hard on the ground. She just wants to escape this torture.

' Just kill me. ' 

---------