CHAP. 25

No one POV

Rose just come back from talking with Nyx. She's trying to hide it but Rai, Takeo and Frankenstein realized there's something wrong from her eyes and attitude.

Raizel couldn't read her mind after her memories back, while some of them including Jamie tried to ask her but she changed the topic. 

" Didn't you said that Thanatos is your dad?. " Rose nodded. 

While she's gone, Jamie explained to them everything about her and what is going on, Rose even shocked after Frankenstein called her 'Rose' not Blyana. 

" Yes. " 

" Then why you didn't just teleported us with your dad help?. " 

" Then, what happened to the others that trapped in here?. " She asked back while Jamie just stay quiet. 

He's forget about Rose fatal flaws. Loyalty. She won't let her friends in danger even though the world needs her. 

" I meant, if you want to go, you can just stay here. I'll search for the others. I'm familiar with this place too, except for meeting Tartarus. " Rose put pomegranate seeds inside her mouth. 

" No!. I'll just go with you. "

" Me too. " Seira said, followed with the others.

Rose smirked as she grabbed a pomegranate seed from a plate, " Actually, you don't need to go outside. I can do it by my own, all i need to do is just make them come to this mansion. "

" Do you think they want to go here?. " Regis raised a brow. Regis even still remember outside the mansion. 

Rose told them that even the monsters and the titan didn't dare to go around this area because of this mansion. Not forgetting about her brother, Percy and his girlfriend, Annabeth even had to close their eyes while walking through this mansion. 

' At least you're safe in here. ' That was Rose told them while laughing innocently, she's actually went here just want the rest is stay in the mansion while she searching for the others. 

" That's why i have a plan. " She chuckled.

--------------

Hannele felt that there's something wrong with this quest with Percy and Reyna. The problem is Percy, He never go to the quest if there's no prophecy about him or even if his sister in danger. 

There is a daughter of war aka The Praetor of Rome with them, He always trust Reyna for taking care of his sister. 

He's in college, Annabeth will never let him. She'll calm him down, besides, he promised to Annabeth that they'll graduate together.

" How's your College?. " Hannele trying to break the silence around them. Luke weirdly looking at her, he knows that Hannele never asked someone about their life. 

" Good, but exhausting. " Percy answered her.

Then they walked in silence again but Percy suddenly opened the conversation and following with Reyna and Luke.

Hannele just stays quiet, she keeps staring at Percy's back until she see Percy's have some grey hair. 

She blinked her eyes for like a couple of seconds then see his hair again but she couldn't found his grey hair.

' Must be because of the lights or the building. ' She tried to be positive but she didn't put her guard down.

" I think we have to stay in here for a night. " Reyna suggested when they stopped in front of a hotel.

" Yeah. Great idea. We'll continue tomorrow. " Luke yawning.

" They gonna be okay. " Hannele tried to calm M21 down when she saw his face, " Besides, there's Frankenstein in there. " 

" I'm agree. We need to take a rest now. Our energy didn't like yours, we demigods still need sleep like mortal. " Luke agreed.

" Okay. " He sighed then they get into the hotel to get 2 rooms for a night. A room for boys and a room for girls.

As soon they get there, they took a quick wash and fell asleep, M21 couldn't sleep, so he decided to go to the pool and refreshed his mind there.

" Can't sleep?. " A voice making him look at the pool and saw Percy in there but he didn't get wet.

" Yeah. " 

" We'll find her. I promise. " He smiled then he got out from the pool and sit next to  M21, " It's kinda weird and sweet that a mortal helping to find my sister or even have a quest with the demigods. " 

M21 slightly smiled, " What?. You never see it?. " 

" Well.. once. When the first titan war. My mom and his husband helped me and my friends. " He shrugged. 

" A mortal... I even didn't know that I'm still human or not. I gave my life just for power. " M21 sighed. He's thinking if he's not modified human, he could be has a normal life that he dreamed of. 

" But you use your power for good. " He smiled. 

Yeah, if I'm not modified human, i might can't find these amazing people. The pictures of Tao, Takeo, The Nobles, Frankenstein and The demigods flashed on his mind. 

" Says someone who save the world multiple times. " He smirked, " Actually Luke was the one who stopped Kronos on First titan war and My friend Leo who stopped Gaea on Second Titan war. " 

" You're just being nice. " They're continue talking on the edge of the pool, well mostly Percy but M21 now could feel why Blyana said that Percy is the best family that she ever had.