CHAP. 10

Blyana POV 

" Tell lies. " He nodded as I said it in Greek. Yeah, another perk being demigods is our brain can understand Greek even though we didn't learn it. Well, it's because of our godly parents is Greek. 

So we're sitting on the living room, I sit between Seira and Nico. The room is full of tension because most of them glared at Nico. 

Maybe because of his appearances?. I mean, most of the camper scared or even get intimidated by him. His dark circles around his eyes, messy hair, all black clothes and of course his pale skin.

" What was that?. " Mister asked us but more likely Nico, plus he's glared at him. 

" Monster. " Nico answered.

" Who are you two actually?. "

" We're actually - "

" No. " I cut his words while holding his hand to stopped him,  " Nico, they need to know. I hate to keep secrets between all of us. "

" If they're found out who we are- " 

" We're just born with this power. " I cut his words again. I didn't want they to find out about Demigod.

" born with that power?. " I nodded trying making them sure about this.

" I never heard anything about this. " Mr.Lee opened his mouth, " Me either. "

" What's his power?. " M21 glared at Nico while Nico glared at back. This whole room filled with these two negative aura.

" Yo- "

" Raise the dead. " He cut me, " Really?. Like what?. "

Nico just stay quiet but then the skeletons crawled from the ground, " Like this. " He slightly smirk at mister.

I just sighed. I mean, it's been 15 minutes but both of them still glared to each other. Like they want to kill each other.

" Okay, you two. Stop your lovey Dovey stare. " I tried to broke them up, luckily Nico listen to me but mister still secretly glared at him.

" We never hurt human or something. We just want to protect humanity. " I told them with lies. Lies and lies again. I'm not lying about I hate to keep a secret.

" Proof. " I could see mister still don't believe us. I let out a heavy breath.

" No human died or hurt as you can see. " Nico put on 'Duh' face at mister. He crossed his feet and leaned his back on the comfy couch.

  " Respect someone who older than you, Kid. Your parents never taught you that?. " Oh uh. Not a clever move mister. I secretly staring at Nico that just keep his poker face.

I almost let out a relieving sigh before the skeletons began to draw their sword, " Nico. " I put on the warning tone while whispered to him. Nico huffed then the skeletons back to the underworld.

" Okay then. " I sighed. Man, This is so much work.

" Nico will go back home. " He wanted to protest but I glared at him, " Fine. " He grumbled then shadow traveled to Piper's house. 

" He's nice if you know him a bit closer. " I said trying to lift up the atmosphere, but they're just staring at me.

Crap. Now it's time for them to investigate me.

" If he can raise the dead. What's your power?. " I smirked a bit then move my hands then the water that filled my glass, flew around me, " Water. "

" Just control water?. " I shook my head, "breath underwater, basically anything that connected with water. "  I added as I shrugged my shoulders.

.

.

.

.

" Just tell me that you are a mermaid. " Tao said. I sigh as the answer.

" What's mermaid?. " Regis raised a brow.

" Wait!? You don't know?. "

" Why am I have to know?. " 

I rested my back on the comfy black couch then sighed once again while crossing my hands around my chest as I see Tao and Regis debating. But more likely Tao making fun of Regis.  

-----