CHAP. 18

Nico POV

My body moved without my commands. I tried to take over my body but it didn't work.

" What a pitiful modified human. " My mouth says as my eyes laid to a man with silver hair, " You- "

I didn't know about him except the fact he's one of the school securities. But when i was in Underworld, I found out about his comrades and his life inside the Thanatos's Book.

All of them had a rough life, Some of them were kidnapped to become the subject tests and some of them agreed to work with the organization because of their family. 

Before he laid his hands on my face, Luke stopped him then shook his head.

' I'm sorry. ' 

" Why?. Isn't it true?. You're a pity. Still looking for your dead useless comrade's names and yours too. " Then someone slammed my head to the bar table really hard making me unconscious. 

No one POV

" I just want to save him!. " Tao put his hands up to surrender as he saw Luke death glared him.

" M21 and Boss look like wanted to kill him!. It's not my fault so don't staring at me like that!. " 

" He's been spelled!. " Hannele raised a brow then sighed.

" Then that's okay if you were under a spell and i throw you into the sea of monster!. Seriously why all of you in here again?!. It's the demigods problem not yours. " Luke raised his voice. He only knew Nico for a bit but he know that he's been through a lot, His sist die.

" Blyana's our friends and she's in danger!. I mean, Who ARE you?!. She's didn't even know you!. "

" Guys.. " Hannele sighed. She's really getting annoyed but Luke and M21 keep arguing until she had enough.

She freeze both of them from their feet until their neck, " A girl lifes is in danger and both of you are arguing?!. "

" Luke you consider her as your own little sister and you, Mister with silver hair, I know that you like her from  your eyes " Both of them says quiet then she melt the ice from their body.

" Now!. I want you both to apologise and hug each other or if not.... " She glared at both of them then she put her finger to her neck, sign that she will end them.

The others that watched the scenes didn't dare to disturb her, ' I thought Boss is the scary one. '

" Ughh, that was hurt but thanks who ever did that. " Nico woke up while holding his side of the head.

" That's so fast. " Takeo mumbled. Nico ignored him, He about to get up but Luke stopped him.

" Hey, Hey. Ghost King. You have to sit down first. " Luke's word making them having surprise mark on the top of their head excluding Hannele.

" G-ghost King as the King of Ghost?. Like spirit?. " Tao prayed that it just a title because of his appearances and he's the son of Hades, " Yes. "

" It's freaking just a title. " Nico glared at Luke, " You were freaking stabbed your sword to the ground when you were in the labyrinth, aft- " 

" Okay okay. I get it. " He sighed, " We need to get out of here. "

" But you- "

" I agree with him, we've been here for hours. " Hannele cuts Regis, " Let's go. " 

" I bet we're in here for like 6 days. " Luke said as they stepped their feet outside that had many cars with busy people walking around them and not forgetting about that the sky is almost dark. 

" Nah." Hannele pointed at a man that grabbed a newspaper, Luke pouted as he knew that they are 4 days in there.

" Grow up, Castellan. " Hannele rolled her eyes then huffed, " How old are you both?. 6?. " Frankenstein sighed, all of them really tired because both of that demigod always arguing or Luke make fun of her.

" 26!. " 

" Then freaking grow up!. " M21 rolled his eyes.

" What do you expect from the son of Hermes?. " Nico said while searching for something on his pocket.

" Nico. " Luke fake gasped, " I thought that we are friends. " Nico just rolled his eyes then stomped his feet leaving the demigods with the others following him.

" Where are we going?. "

" Underworld. "

" There is no any monsters attack when i got here. Want to ask my Father about this. " He explained to them. Luke and Hannele agreed, its too easy, No monsters attack or anything it was only Nico being spelled by a child of Hecate.

He whistles using his hands and a mist appeared with a giant black dog running excitedly to him while barking, " Puppy!. " Tao exclaimed.

" It's a hellhound, her name is Ms. O'Leary. Percy's, Blyana's and my pet. She's nice. The only nicest hellhound that I ever met. " He introduced the giant dog. The others believe him as they saw the dog licked him. " Hop in. " Hannele and Luke hop on her back then Luke pat him.

The other except for Raizel, Frankenstein and Seira feel unsure, Raizel has been sitting behind Luke with Frankenstein and Seira following him, Inside his emotionless face, he's excited and worried at the same time.

 While the other exchanged look then sit on her back carefully, they didn't want an angry giant dog from hell chased them for did something that pisses her off.

" Hold on tight. " Nico told them then he whispered to Ms. O'Leary.

" Home. "

With that, they disappeared into the darkness. 

-----

I'm currently working on a special chapter. So see you on Saturday!! 😊