CHAP. 8

Blyana POV

All of these words really made my head hurts. I then decided to write the important words inside my violet notebook.

' I'm in danger. I didn't know anything about Tartarus except for the door of death, the river of despair?,  the firewater that can heal any wounds. ' I put my hands on my head, then staring at the wall where there is a giant brown clock.

' It's almost 12 AM. ' I grunted softly as I strengthen up my hands and I widened my eyes realizing that it's almost 12 AM. I looked at the phone and see many missed calls and messages.

" Shit. Holy Hades. " I quickly put all my things in my bag and ran to the door not forgetting about the books. 

" Hi, Carla and Bye. " I said as I saw her with her friends from Nyx cabin. She raised a brow then waved at me.

" Hi and Bye. " She shouted, " See you at the camp next summer!. " She added.

" See ya!. " I shouted back. 

" Gosh. I'm so sorry. I just too focused on reading. " I said as I stepped my right foot inside the house.

" No big deal. It's not the first time though. " 

" So what's your borrow from library?. The depth of Tartarus?. Places not to go?. History of Greek Gods?. Haiku made by Apollo?. " I just smile awkwardly as Mr.Lee see the cover especially a book that I accidentally brought, Apollo's Haiku things.

" So you love Greek mythology. " I nodded, " And Roman too!. " I added.

" Interesting. " 

" I'll continue reading them. Bye guys. " I jogged to my room but I stopped as I see Luke.

" Is this a quest?. You got a prophecy?. " He asked me. I tried to hide my surprise, " W-what n- "

" I'm a demigod too, same as Hannele. I'm the son of Hermes and Hannele is the daughter of Khoine. You can ask us if you have trouble. " I just nodded then he left like nothing happens.

' Should I trust him or not?. ' I watched his back that becomes farther and saw him drink water in the kitchen.

" Hey Blyana. " I turned my back and saw mister walking with his hands inside his pockets, " Hey. "

" Needs help?. " I shook my head then continue walking to my room, " If you need help or have any problem you can tell us. " 

" Okay. " I smiled at him.

' I'm sorry. But I can't.

--------------

No one POV

It's almost school time. The Weather is still cold but that's not the matter, the only matter for Blyana is her prophecy and quest.

Piper once told her that she, Jason and Nico will stay in Korea for a while and Nico will study in the same school as her.

" Things always get better. " She sarcastically laughed as she saw 2 chimeras in front of her and Nico while both of them just stepped out from McD. Blyana get annoyed, every time she goes somewhere, there are always monsters that want to kill her.

She stared at Nico, " Let's kick their ass. " Nico smirked a bit and both of them charged them.

----------------