CHAP. 23

No one POV

" Where's the master?. " Frankenstein turned his head around but not only he didn't find his master, but some of them are also missing too.

" Takeo!. Where are you?. " He heard a familiar voice not far from him, he quickly ran towards the voice and found Regis and Seira.

" Mr. Frankenstein. " Seira realized his presence, Regis heard Seira said Frankenstein's name quickly turned his head. 

"Where're the others?. " Regis asked as he saw Frankenstein. Frankenstein just shook his head sign as he didn't know either. 

They didn't know that actually someone watching over them. A girl with a black leather jacket. 

" He's hot. " She smirked as she saw Frankenstein.

" Too bad he's not an ally. " Then the girl moved her hands to create some illusion then leave them. 

" Mr. Lee. " 

" Frankenstein. " 

" Teacher. " 

Frankenstein kept hearing things. Blyana. His master and even Tesamu. 

He tried to ignore them until he couldn't hold it again then used his power.

" Ummm Are you okay?. " Regis's red eyes flashed confusion, fear and worry. His power almost got Seira and Regis but the dodged it. 

Frankenstein could see it from his eyes, he's really used to became the feared person to them, maybe because of his power or his personality or even both.

" Yeah. Let's keep moving. " They walked quietly for like hours until they found a terrifying mansion in front of them. 

Seira and Regis who were standing beside Frankenstein, quietly moved their feet to hide behind him.

The mansion is so terrifying, even Frankenstein had to admit it, " Do we have to go inside?. " 

" I agree. There could be many monsters there. " 

" We have to. Blyana, Master or even the others could be in there and in danger. " Regis kept his eyes shut while Seira couldn't control her fear, making her feet trembling. 

They never see something terrifying than this, they thought they've seen worse but they wrong. While the kids are scared Frankenstein tried to hold his fear, he had to find his master or Blyana or even the others. 

" Let's go. "

On the other side,

" We just need to get out of here. " Luke looked exhausted, it's been hours but they didn't find any door to get out from this nightmare.

" Are you sure that we are in the right way?. " 

" Yes!. " 

" Then why it feels likr we're just circling this place?. " Luke stopped his feet. 

He's right. Why it seems like we're circling this place. His eyes scanned his surrounding, he keep telling himself to focus. 

About like 10 minutes he could see it. 

" The mist. " He mumbled.

" Huh?. " Luke turned his head, " It's the mist!. " Luke took 5 steps to the walls then tried to touch it but it just suddenly disappear.

The visions looks clearer, they are in the different part of the labyrinth, " Demigods And.. mor-were- ummm mor-werewolf!.  " 

" Wow. I can't believe that we have to meet them. " Hannele look uninterested by 2 boys in front of them and Luke agreed. 

" Who are them?. " 

" Dean and Ash. Children of Apollo and Yes, they're dead. " M21 raised a brow trying to figured how they knew that they're dead. They're indeed pale but Hannele is pale too.

He about to asked them until he spotted a hole like being shot by arrow on a boy with messy blonde hair left chest. 

They look young. He staring at the dead boys in front of them, " I know that look!. " A boy pointed at him. 

" Don't have a pity on us, besides, we're here to help you. " They grinned showing their white teeth. 

" Help us for?. "

" You know, it was funny to see you confused by the illusions, like the Cyclops and these walls. " Three of them widened their eyes.

" The Cyclops are just the mist?. " The dead nodded then they mimicked Luke, Hannele and M21 who were fought with the Cyclops earlier and laughed. 

" Now i know why you two like that. " M21 sighed.

" Okay boys. Stop laughing. Now, can you help us?. " Hannele clapped her hands together making the dead staring at her, " Sure. This way!. " 

Then the dead lead them to the door while joking around, " Among all of the ghost. Why them?. " Luke looking annoyed. 

After hours full of torturing they found the door. 

" Hey. " One of the dead called them as they stepped out the door making them turned their head. 

" Find the Princess of Death and say this as you meet her, 22th December in the forest. They and we need her. " Then the dead disappear and the door suddenly closed by it own. 

" Thats creepy. " 

" What's creepy?. " A voice making them jumped. Luke and Hannele knew that voice. 

Three of them turned their back then see a guy with the same eye and hair color as Blyana. They noticed that he's tanned like her too. 

M21 remember that Blyana once told them about her half brother, ' He sometimes say sarcastic things at the worse time. '

" Percy?. " M21 murmured. Right beside him there's a girl with her hair being braided and wearing long brown sleeves shirt and jeans. 

Percy and Luke staring at each other like they want to say something but they hold it. 

" You two please stop staring at each other like want to kiss each other. " Hannele break them up. 

" Right!. We need to find the door of dead to let them out right?. Let's go!. Don't be a snail. "

----------