I'm sorry

I don't dance anymore. Something that I used to breathe, something  that made me feel alive.

I lost passion for it, and I'm sorry.

I saw your interview! I'm so proud of how far you've come Ricebowl. I wish I stayed by your side to see it all.

I don't know how many times I'll apologize, but I know I'll never stop.

I remember the last words we said to eachother, I'm sorry I hurt you so badly.

"Sean, just please. Think about this. About us."

"I love you Kayc, but I have to love myself completly, before I can love you like you love me."

You say I didn't do anything wrong, that you agreed that I had to learn to love myself, before I could love another, but I somehow loved you through it all. I was just too late.

I haven't seen you with anyone in months.... there was that one boy, Owen I believe?
You two met on Ellen, he was a fan of us as a duo.

I don't know if you two are still togeter, you haven't posted in forever, and I'm too scared to call, too scared that you'll hate me.

I keep all of my thoughts in this journel, it's my safe space, almost like you used to be.

I'd tell you my hopes, my dreams, my deepest fears, my secrets and darkest desires for the world, and the people in it.

I'd tell you how I'd marry you one day, and how we'd have  kids, joking that we'd eventully have a basketball team, and each time you'd say to me that you wouldn't push out 5 kids. I found it funny, we'd laugh, and I'd stare at you.

You'd tell me to stop staring, but I couldn't because then I'd begin to think of all the ways I could lose you.

Losing you, because I lost myself wasn't one of the ways.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Kaycee Caitlin Rice, and I hope you can forgive me.

Just know that I'll always be proud of you and your accomplishments, even if you barely remember our partnership. Know that I'll always support you, even from a distance.

I'll always love you, I'm just sorry that I couldn't love myself first.

-Sean Lew, aka your Shamu
~~~~
I stare at the paper, jumping at the sound of the front door shutting, quickly folding the letter, sliding it up my sweater sleeve.

"Love! I brought home Chinese!" I hear, quickly wiping the tears.

"Kayc? Why are you crying? What happened?" he ask lightly, kneeling down next to me, beginning to wipe the tears with his hand.

"Nothing. I'm okay, it's probably just my horomones. What'd you get?" I ask softly, taking his hand.
~~~~
"Why were you crying earlier Bub?" he ask softly, turning towards me as I feel the tears brim as his eyes widen.

"You cared so much, and I just left your letter in a box for months because it hurt to think of you." I say, hearing him sigh as I feel him pull me into a hug.

"We've been over this Kayc. It's okay, because we're togeter now, Kaycee, we're a family now, you have nothing to worry about. I love you two with every bone in my body! I don't know why you still have the letter, and I don't know why you still read it. Now come on, I think I heard the baby monitor, you know you're her favorite." he jokes, kissing my forehead as I roll my eyes.

"I'm not!" I exclaim as his eyes soften before he opens his mouth, mocking me.

"I'm not!" he mocks, making me gasp and slap his chest.

"I do not sound like that!" I exclaim quietly, as we make our way up the stairs.

"I do not sound like that!" he mocks as I turn towards him.

"Sean Charles Lew." I say sternly as he quickly stops, throwing up his hands as I walk into the nursery.

"Sean Charles Lew." I hear, grabbing a toy block and throwing it into the hall.

"Okay! I'm done!" he exclaims, laughter in his voice.

This was a sad one you guys thought would be sad throughout, but had a happy ending. You're welcome:) -Shay💛💙