the girl in yellow(2)

"Kayc?" I ask, shutting the door with my foot as I hear silence throughout the house, struggling to balance the groceries in my hands. "Kayc? I'm back!" I continue, sighing as I set the groceries down on the counter, walking into the open living room only to find no one.

I sigh, beginning to search for the remote as a show plays on the t.v, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, only to jump at the sound of a scream.

"Kayc?" I ask, rushing up the stairs as I feel a panic begin to rise, feeling the blood rush in my ears. "Kaycee!" I shout, running down the hall and into the master bedroom, letting out a sigh at the sight.

"Don't scare me like that." I whisper, clutching my heart, watching as she sits in dry clothes, but her hair wet, with a little girl dressed in a yellow duck themed swimsuit in front of her.

I hear babbling and a fit of giggles, smiling lightly as she crawls towards me, Kaycee going into full panic mode since the floors are somewhat wet.

"My favorite girl! How are you?" I ask, smiling lightly as I press a kiss to one of her red tinted cheeks, identical to her mother's.

"Guess who tried pineapple for lunch today while you were gone!" Kaycee cheers, smiling lightly as I walk towards our closet, grabbing a tshirt.

"Well my hair does look like one, so I wouldn't be shocked if she likes the fruit." I tease, helping her up from the floor.

"I think it's more of the fact that it's bright and yellow, but sure sweet." she whispers as I follow the two of the downstairs.
~~~~

"No come on hon' let's go back to sleep." I whisper, bouncing her in my arms as she wails, glancing at the clock on the wall.

3:30 am.

"We've got to let mommy sleep. Come on, hush." I whisper, pressing a kiss to her forehead as she sniffs, her crying coming to a silence as I smile softly, brushing a curl from her face. "There you go angel, I'm here." I whisper, rubbing her back lightly as I set her down in the crib, sighing as her lips begin to quiver, her features exactly identical to her mother's.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I whisper, putting one leg over the wall,  gently and slowly climbing in. "Come here little mama, you're okay." I whisper, pulling her down with me as I lay uncomfortably, feeling her lay her head on my chest.
~~~~

"Sean." I hear, humming lightly as I flip over, biting back a line of curses, hearing two identical giggles. "Dada!" I hear, sitting up quickly, my eyes wide.

"KAYC DID YOU HEAR THAT?" I shout, carefully climbing out of the crib as she grins largely.

"I did." she says, smiling softly as my brows furrow in confusion, and I feel a frown take place on my face.

"She's said it before hasn't she?" I ask, watching as she nods, a sympathetic smile on her face.

"At the park last week, I'm planning to go today if you want to go." she says as I nod, stretching lightly.
~~~~

"I just noticed that you're both wearing yellow," I say, lifting the babygirl from the stroller, smiling lightly at her yellow sundress, just like her mother's "and that you're wearing the same one you did when we met." I continue, watching as she nods, straightening out her shirt, which happens to be yellow.

"What a coincidence, Julian told me that you just fell in love with the girl in yellow." she jokes, digging into the diaper bag as I smile, pressing a kiss to her cheek as I gently stand he- our daughter up, cheering lightly as she bounces on her legs.

This is part 2, I thought I'd do it to where Sean and Kayc are dating at this point, and Kaycee's unnamed daughter ( cause I was to lazy to name her) sees Sean as her father, etc, etc. It was just really cute to me, okay that's it. -Shay💙💛