a deep confession

"our hearts are wild creatures, that's why our ribs are cages." -elalusz.

"Come on T!" I exclaim as she stands in the doorway, staring down at her phone.

"It seems like Kobe is taking all of your attention. We've got to go." Kylie teases, spinning the keys on her finger as I laugh lightly.
~~~~

"Okay!" I exclaim, walking in front of them as a girl walks up to me.

"Excuse me. I know this is weird but can you be in my YouTube video?" she ask softly as my brows furrow in confusion.

"It depends, what's it about?" I ask softly as she smile.

"You'd call your crush, and let them know that you like them. You don't have to, I just wanted to know if you'd like to." she says as I nod quickly.

"This is great actually, even though I'm nervous I've li- loved him for a while and it feels kind of scary to take action but at the same time what is it if you don't risk things?" I ask, taking out my phone, making eye contact with Tahani and Kylie as they stand behind the camera.

"Oh gosh. I'm nervous. What if he doesn't feel the same?" I ask quickly as Kylie shakes her head.

"Just call him!" she exclaims as I quickly click on his name, hearing it ring.
~~~~

"Hello?" I hear, turning red quickly, smiling lightly.

"Hey it's Kaycee." I say, feeling chills go down my spine.

"What's up Sunshine? You sound off, you know you can always talk to me." he says as I feel the grin on my face grow.

"I know, but this is akaward." I say, giggling lightly as I hear him laugh lightly over the line.

"And us sitting in silence for hours isn't? What's up?" he ask softly as I feel tears brim in my eyes.

"This is really weird, cause we've known each other forever, and we've been best friends for the longest, but I just wanted to call and let you know that I love you." I say quickly, sniffing lightly, hearing a silence.

"And I know you most likely don't feel the same, and that's okay, but you just bring such a light into my life, and I know some people may call it obsessive, but you're one of the reasons I wake up every morning. You're just so sweet, and kind, and passionate in what you do. When I'm around you I get really intense butterflies in my stomach and that's why I always go to the bathroom before officially saying Hi, or why I always blush around you. Over the years you've helped me through so many things and just supported me, and I know doing this over the phone isn't the best idea, but I know if you were in front of me I'd never get the courage to do and yeah." I say, whispering the last part as an intense silence takes over.

"Hello? Are you still there?" I hear, breathing lightly as I stare at the screen.

"Yup. Still here." I say softly, hearing a deep breath.

"Kaycee, you don't understand how long I've waited for you to say that, but I was just scared because I didn't know if you felt the same, so I just didn't say it first. I'm sorry-" he begins softly.

"For what? You didn't do anything wrong." I say, glancing at the bracelet on my wrist.

"If I had told you we could have been together for a while. Also, question. Why would you wait to tell me when we're not together?" he ask as I bite the inside of my cheek.

"See here, I wasn't going to tell you at all." I say, giggling lightly.

"Well I've got to go. I've got a class to teach in the morning, but goodnight all the way from Denmark." he says, making me smile lightly.

"Goodnight, I'll see you in a few days." I whisper, smiling lightly before the dial tone rings.

Call with Shamu🐳 ended.

"Kylie! He loves me back!" I cheer, jumping up and down with them as we cheer, ignoring the camera.

what a deep confession...

I saw a video and got inspired, also thought that this would mainly be Kayc declaring her love for Shamu cause that's a really cute concept to me. I hope you guys enjoyed this one:) -Shay💛💙