lots of candles

A bunch of short time skips except for that one longish scene.

"Just come in, we can brainstorm for the video." he says as I smell something strong, scrunching my nose in confusion as his eyes widen.

"Sorry! That's my candle, I usually blow them out before I leave for the day. Sorry if it bothered you." he says, quickly rushing to blow it out.

"No! It's okay, what scent was that?" I ask, smiling lightly.

"Cinnamon." he says softly as I nod.
~~~~

"Babe! The candle!" I exclaim as he hits the table, only quickly diving for the candle before it hits the carpet.

"That was close." I whisper as he sets it down, diving back onto the bed.

"It wouldn't have happened if you didn't tickle me!" he exclaims, as I reach forward, reaching for his foot.

"KAYC NO!" He shouts as my mouth falls hearing his  voice crack as he falls backwards onto the floor.
~~~~

•Long scene begins•

"I don't want you to go." I whisper softly as we stand in the airport, arms engulfing eachother.

"I know, but it'll only be a little while." he reminds, kissing my cheek, smiling lightly.

"Yeah because 2 years is  only a little while." I joke, sniffing lightly.

"I brought you your favorite candle of mine, you should be okay." he says softly with a small smile as I remember the candle in my bag.

"Have fun okay? Call me everyday." I say softly as he nods in agreement, quickly pressing a kiss to my lips as a boarding announcement plays over the P.A.

"I'll see you soon, okay?" he confirms as I nod watching as he slowly picks up his bag, both of us trying to hold back tears.

I watch as he hands the woman his ticket, smiling at her lightly, as she scans it, handing it back.

Do it or you'll never get the chance  for two years.

"Screw it." I whisper, running through the crowd, bumping into people, quickly apologizing.

"HOLD THE DOOR!" I shout, accidentally shoving someone as I rush forward, making eye contact with the flight attendant as she freezes.

"Do you have a ticket?" she ask as I quickly shake my head.

"No but I-" I begin softly as she smiles tightly.

"Then I can't let you on, I'm sorry." she says as I feel the tears brim in my eyes.

"Please, I have to tell my boyfriend something that could change everything." I say softly as she shrugs softly.

"Not my problem hun-" she says only to be cut off by the door being forced open.

"Let the girl through, you can't fly to plane without two captains, you're just holding things up." he says to her, nodding at me lightly with a smile.

"Thank you." I mouth, rushing through the door and onto the plane.

"Sean?" I ask, pulling back curtains as I walk through coach, realizing that he's no where, most likely in first class.

"First class only ma'am." A voice says as I turn to see a woman with a straight face.

"Sorry to bother you, I'm looking for a guy, asian, black top, a mole on his face, he's really nice, probably too nice-" I begin softly as she shakes her head.

"Kayc? What are you doing here?" I hear, whipping around to see him walking from the bathroom.

"I had to tell you, I know that it won't change you leaving, but I couldn't wait two years." I say, breathing heavily as he looks at me confused. "I love you." I whisper as his eyes widen and a look of shock appears on his face. "If you don't feel the same that's okay- " I begin, only to be cut off by him cupping my face.

"I love you too Kaycee, don't worry. I love you more than you know, but if you're trying to come with me, I can't let that happen. You have a life here-"  he begins.

"So do you." I whisper as he shakes in head, rolling his eyes.

"The only thing keeping me here was you Kayc, I could care less about anything else. My family's in Japan, maybe in a couple of years you can come out and vis-" he begins softly as I pull away.

"No. No. I'm coming with you-" I begin, being stubborn as always.

"You're not Kaycee. Go home." he says as my brows furrow in confusion.

"But you didn't want to leave at first, why-" I begin softly as he sighs.

"Please, just go. I'll call you from my hotel. Promise." he says softly.

"Don't bother." I say softly, sliding past him, feeling something catch my wrist.

"Don't be like that. I want the best for you, I don't want you to drop your entire life to chase after me. You have so much going on, why drop it and come to a country that has nothing for you?" he ask as I shake my head.

"I was willingly to drop everything and go to Japan because it would have you. I didn't care of the consequences. Now, I'm not so sure. I should probably just go, since you want me to anyway." I say, rushing down the aisle.
~~~~

I stare at the vanilla candle, that's barely been burned when Kylie walks through the door.

"Please, answer Sean, he's calling us all and it's getting a bit annoying. " she says, handing me the phone.

"What?" I ask, putting the phone up to my ear.

"Kayc, I'm sorry, I just want the best for you, and right now Japan isn't that." he says as I usher Kylie out.

"I appreciate it, but how do you know what's best for me right now? You don't. I'm a big girl, I can make my own decisions, you have to learn that you can't protect me from everything. I  know this is about more than me not doing the best thing for myself, but I'll be okay. I'm always okay." I say, smiling lightly.

"Well in that case I'm expecting an okay you in a few days." he says, making me smirk.
~~~~

"Hey." he whispers, hugging me tightly as I smile softly, kissing his cheek.

"Hi." I whisper, placing his hat on my head as he smiles, setting me down.

"Welcome to Japan." he says, winking lightly.

Long scene end•
~~~~

"Babe! What do you think of this one?" he ask as we stand in the outdoor market, shopping for the house.

"I don't think the baby likes it." I say, feeling nauseous at the smell of the scent, rushing away to a trashcan.

"4 years since you rushed onto my plane." he says as I tie my hair back quickly, leaning against his shoulder.

"Can we go home? My feet hurt." I say, hearing him chuckle.

"Let's stop for a candle." he says, squeezing my hand lightly.

"But my feet hurt!" I exclaim, as he pulls me towards a shop.

"Should we just get Japanese Cherry Blossom?" he ask softly as I nod, sitting on a stool as he looks through all of them.

I look up to see him with about 10 candles in his arms.

"Is this too many?" he ask softly as I giggle lightly.

I literally did this because someone asked what sean would smell like as a candle and I was just like: candles. The story behind this was that over the years of their friendship and relationship, something always relates back to candles, when they meet, when they begin dating, long distance, their first "break", and lastly marriage and starting a family. I hope you guys enjoyed this one:) -Shay💛💙