royal family (2)

"Sorry I'm late! Something came up." I say, sitting next to him, realizing he's asleep, quickly poking him as I set my bag down beside me. "Sean?" I ask, poking him as he falls stiff.

"Stop joking. Get up." I say, slapping his arm lightly as I reach into my bag, looking towards him as he still lies stiff. "Sean? This isn't funny anymore." I whisper, poking his side again, feeling a small panic rise, only to jump as he sits up, a smile on his face.

"I'm just joshing you! I'm fine. I heard the fear in your voice, decided to end it." he says, laughing lightly.

"Don't do that! I thought you were dead!" I exclaim, shoving him off the bench as he laughs, falling onto his butt.

"My deepest apologies Ms.Aspen." he says as I roll my eyes, flipping the pages in the book in my arms.

"Pride and Prejudice? Not my type of story." he says as I sigh, looking towards him.

"You analyze people, I analyze books." I snap, shutting the book quickly.

"It seems like a favorite of yours, the pages are worn, a bit yellow meaning it's old, was it passed down?" he ask as I groan.

"Stop analyzing me!" I exclaim, shoving the book into my bag quickly.

"Fine, come with me." he says, offering me hand.

"Should I trust you this much?" I ask, watching the smirk form on his face.

"Probably not, considering that I'm a complete stranger, but it's your call." he says, shrugging lightly.
~~~~

"Where are we going?" I ask softly, sighing as he drags me through a back pathway.

"It's a surprise." he sing-songs, my eyes widening as he basically vaults himself over a wall, coming out on the other end where a once locked gate stood.

"This is trespassing. It's illegal, the royal family could have your head." I say, standing below him as he stands ontop of the wall.

"Not if we don't get caught." he whispers, offering his hand once again as I take it.
~~~~

"Where are we?" I ask softly, following him through the bushes.

"Right through here." he says, pulling me along as I look around me cautiously.

"Is that the palace?" I ask softly, watching it fall into view.

"It is. I like the view from where I sit. I get a great view of the stars." he says softly as I stop lightly, staring at my home.

"You just watch it?" I ask, feeling a bit uneasy.

"Not exactly, most of the times I come to take photos, sometimes I stay a bit longer to try and imagine what's going on inside those walls. Did you know the princess hasn't been out of the walls since she was a small child? That's insane, she'll never experience life on her own." he says, clicking his tounge as I hum lightly.

"I'd like to assume that she lives a good life." I say, speaking cautiously as we speak about, well me.

"I never doubted that, but I doubt that she lives life to the fullest." he says, as I scoff lightly.

"Why do you seem so offeneded? As if you know her or something?" he ask in confusion as I shake my head, glancing down at the time.

"I've got to get home. See you Sean." I whisper, reading 7 o'clock on the screen.

"Alright, see you later Aspen!" he exclaims, not looking up from his spot.
~~~~

"So Kaycee. What are your thoughts on the Crisis with Russia?" I hear, sitting up properly at the table as I sit in front of about 12 different world leaders.