who's the thickest of them all?

"Sean, you're wrong." I say as he walks around a circle, sighing.

"No I'm not. You've got the bigger butt!" he exclaims, taking the measuring tape from my waist.

"Dude, I can't squeeze into a chair next to you. We've come to the conclusion that YOU have the bigger butt, now stop bothering me and go practice your twerking or something." I say as he gasp.

"I am not just someone who TWERKS. I am your dance partner, your boyfriend, Your cuddle bud-" he begins as I sigh.

"Go back it up somewhere with Jade. I have to finish this." I say, somewhat joking, somewhat annoyed.

"KAYCEE RICE I AM NOT JUST A PIECE OF A-" he begins only to stop as my mom clears her throat.

"Hi Mrs.Rice. How are you?" he ask, his voice going higher.

"Go." she says softly as he rushes out, throwing up concerning hand gestures.

"Why do this to the boy?" she ask softly as I giggle.

"It's funny." I say as she sits beside me on my bed.

"He does have a bigger butt then you." she says as I clap quickly.

"I KNOW!" I shout, a bit too loudly.
~~~~~

"Sean-" I begin, walking downstakrs only to see him playing "just dance" with Kylie.

"THROW IT BACK SEAN, YOU'RE WEAK!" I hear, almost cackling as she pulls off some move and he twerks.

"Yes hi? I need new kids." I hear, turning to see my dad on the phone.
"Yeah, one is twerking and it's scaring me, the other one I'm not sure what she's doing and my wife just left." I hear, sighing in annoyance.
~~~~

"That was fun! Let's do another-" he begins as they receive 5 stars, only for me to clear my throat.

"Hey Kayc? Can we do Gucci-" I hear, shaking my head as I jump up, grabbing him by the wrist.

"Twerk at Tim's, lets go." I say, pulling him towards the car.
~~~~

"Sean?" I ask as he props his phone up, before starting different choreo.

That's not the one we've practiced....

I watch Tim in amusement as he watches confused.

"F- IT UP SEAN! F- IT UP!" I hear, turning to his phone to see Kylie on facetime.

"Goodbye Kylie. See you when I get home." I say.

"No! His twerk-" she begins as I hit the end call button.

"Focus Sean!" I exclaim as he nods, smiling lightly.
~~~~

"Hey, I'm gonna drop you home then head to Josh's." he says as my brows furrow in confusion.

"We were supposed to- Sean I swear if you're going there to compare butt sizes." I say as he looks at me slowly.

"No. Why would you think that?" he ask in disbelief as I point to the sticky note on the dash.

"I'm kidding Lew. Have fun." I say as we arrive in my driveway.

"Thanks Kayc, I'll text you when I get home." he smiles.
~~~~~

"REMEMBER TO THROW IT BACK FOR ME TOO!" I shout, opening the door to see Kylie standing there.

"Did he throw it back? DID HE?" she ask, shaking me quickly as I let out a sigh.

"Why are you so obsessed with the idea?" I ask softly.

"I don't think you understand that. I live through him twerking because i don't have enough to do it myself. SEAN WAIT!" She shouts, rushing her way out the door.

"Ky-" I begin, only to sigh and shut the door behind her. "Only them. Only them." I whisper, beginning to walk upstairs.

Hey so this was based off of an ongoing joke on my ig page that sean is thicker than a bowl of oatmeal(which is very true) and I decided why not write a oneshot? I hope you guys enjoyed this one! -Shay💙💛