a quick break

I sigh lightly as he hits the record button, giving me a thumbs up as he rushes to sit next to me.

"Hey guys! It's me, Kaycee I'm here with Sean. Um-" I begin looking towards him with a small smile as he laughs lightly.

"Today is a bit of a different video for Kaycee's channel. You guys are one of the main reasons we do what we do." he says as I feel the tears brim in my eyes.

"And we love you for it, but we've decided that we need a bit of a break. Don't cry Kayc." he whispers, wiping my cheeks.

"We know you guys would like to know why we're taking a break, it won't be for long. But we've got someone new in our lives, who's bond to make us just as happy as any video we put out to you guys." I say as he quickly stands up, rushing out of the room.
~~~

"The reason we'll be gone for a bit, everyone meet Alessia Rowan Lew, born on November 15th, at 3:15 in the morning." I whisper as he carefully sits down, looking down at the bundle in his arms.

"We want to spend the time to just watch her grow, just yesterday she smiled at me for the first time- and she's growing so quickly-" he begins, tearing up as I laugh lightly.

"She's already gotten so much love, and we know that you guys will show her just as much, even if you guys don't see every moment of her life until we're ready to show you." I continue.

"Remember, this is just a bit of a quick break, who knows, maybe we'll be back in a month or two, maybe a year, we just want to spend as much time with our girl before she starts growing and doesn't stop. We know you guys understand, thank you for all your love and support." he says as I nod, smiling lightly.

"Remember to spread love and positivity." I say as he pokes my side, leaning down to play with her.

"And yeah, that's it. I guess this is goodbye from us for now?" he ask confused as I gasp.

"Shes a dancer in the making, look!" I exclaim, carefully standing her up and gently flaling her arms around.

"Bye guys!" he exclaims scoffing and sitting for a few seconds before shutting off the camera.
~~~~
Sean pov

"Less!" I groan as I look at my shoulder, seeing spit up as Kaycee walks out of the bathroom.

"Did you get spit up on?" she ask jokingly as I look at the hamper, mostly filled with her clothes.

"Very funny. You're still at a loss, Miss. My baby peed on my pure white top!" I exclaim as she rolls her eyes, ploping down next to me.

"We're going to your mom's tomorrow, yeah?" she ask as I feel her head on my shoulder, nodding quietly as we look down at the light pink bundle.
~~~~~

SeanLew: one of the most important girls in my life, alessia rowan♡

KayceeLewOfficial: 😊 your turn for diaper duty!

slightlyloud: sean changing a diaper. a concept.😤

smileykaycee: they're happy tears, i swear.

seayceesketches: dood, what the fuzz (see what i did? keeping it pg for the kid:) ) she's so cute. i kinda want one...

seayceeunsolved: im getting wod flashbacks...😳

ricespineapple: the fact that we've seen you grow from being partners, to a couple, to getting married, and now having a beautiful baby, over these past few years is insane to me and I'm glad that I'm still following you after all these years. I can already tell her smiles will make rainbows, and her ponytails will look like pineapples....💛

13kdk13: My cutest grandkid😌

     devon.rice: your only grandkid unless kylie's bloated again...

       kylierice13: love you guys too😑

SerrisLew: I know you heard the aunt scream from all the way across the world...

SarahLewLew: hey.... that's my niece. my very cute niece. im keeping her.

I got bored, and I haven't written but I love the concept of them as parents, so here you go! I hope you guys enjoyed this one! -Shay💙💛