can i do it in peace?

"Mommy?" I hear, turning with a smile to see Addison standing below me.

"Hi. What's up?" I ask, kneeling down beside him.

"Can we go outside? Lessi wants to go too." he says as I hear a squeal, just as our daughter runs in the room.

"Mommy can we go outside?" she ask excitedly.

"I have to put Landon down-" I begin softly, only for Sean to rush through the door, youngest in hand.

"I'm going to the bathroom." he says, handing him to me quickly.

"In a few minutes okay." I say to the both of them, turning my attention to Landon as he sits up on the floor.

"There you go Lan! Hold that head up!" I exclaim, laughing lightly, turning my attention back to the two oldest.

"Mommy, can we go see Daddy?" Addison ask as I giggle lightly.

"He's in the bathroom-" I begin, only to hear the doorbell ring.
~~~~

I crack open the door to see Sean reading a magazine.

"You're not normal- anyway there's someone at the door, Landon's on the floor." I warn him, turning around quickly, being met with 6 pairs of eyes.
~~~~

"Thank you." I whisper, handing the man the pen as I balance the package in my arms, shutting the door.

I let out a sigh, rushing to place it on the counter,  my brows furrowing at the noise from upstairs.

"Bubba! You guys okay?" I shout, grabbing a box cutter gently, only to hear squeals from upstairs.
~~~~

"Sean? You guys okay?" I ask softly, walking into our room, no sign of the kids, walking over towards the bathroom to see the door cracked open.

"The fundamentals of pooping!" I hear, giggling lightly as I push on the door, to see Sean, the boys, and Alessia sitting.

"Is the bathroom a family event now? Will you guys join me in the shower too?" he jokes looking towards me.

"I mean it's not the worst idea." I whisper as his eyes widen.

"Kaycee Lew, you did not just wink at me!" he says laughing lightly as I pick up Landon, cooing lightly.

"But I did. Come on kids, let's let Daddy poop in peace, then we can go out for ice cream!" I exclaim
~~~~

"Stop!" I exclaim, as he attempts to shove ice cream in my face, giggling lightly.

"No! Just taste it Kayc!" he exclaims, shoving it in my face as I hear laughs.

"Is there something on my face?" I ask confused turning towards them, hearing their squeals, ignoring the stares of random passerbyers.

"Mommy need napkin." I hear, thanking Alessia softly as she offers me a tissue.

"Daddy's gonna need one too." I say, shoving the entire cone in his face.

"Gross. Strawberry Preserves." he says, blehing as he begins to wipe his face.

"I think I'm gonna go to the bathroom, look for some wet wipe-" he begins only for two pairs of feet to be by his.

"Nevermind, I'll just use one from the diaper bag." he says, reaching into the bottom of the stroller.

"Babe, you know you cant announce that you're going to the bathroom. It's almost like a rule." I say softly, shrugging lightly.

Cause I've been watching KKandbabyJ on youtube and I had to do it:) I hope you guys enjoyed this one -Shay💙💛