Chapter 1-The Beginning

It was a dark and dreadful night the sky was black and the stars were gleaming really bright, this made 3 special power creatures wonder what on earth could be going on. A little boy and 2 adult teens were outside a house which seems to be robbed or worse attacked into.

"What on earth happen here"- the little boy

The little boy was about nine and was wearing a black short-sleeved shirt with a white long sleeve shirt underneath the black shirt. He has black hair and black eyes like the sky. His voice was a British accent. It seems that this boy was on his first agent mission.

"I don't know, but it would be lucky if we even find some creature alive in there"-???

"Oh be quiet Adam this is poor little Storm first mission. Do you want to scare the poor thing"-???

Adam was one of the adult teen on this mission. He had a English accent and has white hair with some blue highlights on the bottom. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and some blue jeans.

"Well I'm sorry April, this is the little creature first time he has to get use to it somehow"-Adam

April was the other adult teen. She had blue hair with some darker blue highlights on the bottom. Her hair was tied into a ponytail and she had a English accent.  She was wearing a white jacket with a blue shirt underneath and she was also wearing a skirt.

"Is it safe in there"-Little Storm

"You tell me, why don't you go in and find out"-Adam

"ADAM are you crazy?! You are letting a little creature go in by himself! He's only 8"-April

"Actually 9"-Storm

"See the little creature can handle it"-Adam

While the two teen adult were arguing Storm had a little patience for it, he just signed and went in by himself.

"(They'll catch up later)"-Storm

Storm was exploring the house seeing crashed plates and smashed TV to pictures being knocked off and furniture being destroyed. This was a lot for the little 9 year old to handle.

"(This has to be far worse then what they did to my house...)"-Storm

"Hey find anything"-Adam

"No"-Storm

Storm picked up a shattered picture on the ground. It was a family of 4 a mother, a father, and 2 little female creature.

"They must be siblings"-Adam

"Yea"-Storm

The mother had beautiful purple eyes, her hair was black, long and straight, and she had a nice looking red dress with a black belt and red hat on the top. The father had red eyes with black hair and was wearing a fancy suit. The girl on the right had light red hair with normal black eyes and was wearing a really high class dress that had puffy sleeves which is too much for a little female creature.

"(Wow this little female creature must have had everything that she wanted)"-Little Storm

The little female creature on the right was different than the rest of the family instead of having regular black hair she had black hair with some purple and magenta highlights in the middle. The outer black hair was sparkling and shining and what was odd enough was that the hair was flying. She had beautiful purple eyes like her mother.

"(huh that's odd maybe it must be the wind or something)"-Storm

The flying hair female creature was wearing a dress, but not like the other female creature on the right was wearing. She was wearing just a black dress and while the rest were smiling the female creature was just grinning.