Chapter 13- "What happen to you"

Last time on Our Promise, Storm, Star, April, and Adam was heading to an old abandon building to find themselves attacked, Star paralyzed and wounded, Storm in rage, and Adam and April now with their life at stake. 

"Storm stop it's us"-Adam 

Storm couldn't hear anything except his rage. Adam and April couldn't do anything and closed their eyes for their last time in the living world when...

"Storm"-???

Storm dropped his sword and in shocked. April and Adam was also in shocked as well. There stood Star weak, but enough strength to grab Storm and held him tightly. 

"Storm stop this isn't...you...(faint)"-Star

That phrase snapped Storm to reality and even if it was weak and soft, Storm knew that Star was the only creature that he can hear when he's in rage. 

"Wha-what happen"-Storm 

"You were"-April 

"...(Gasp) STAR"-Storm 

There lay with her back facing away from him was Star unconscious and weak. Storm knelt down to Star and turned her around. She was still breathing, but she didn't move or try to open her eyes. Storm picked her up bridal style and held her close to him. 

"We need to go back to the HQ fast"-April 

Storm didn't need to say anything, he just spread his wings and held the unconscious Star tightly. That was the que for Adam and April to spread their wings and head back to the HQ as well. 

Flashback...

Little Star was sitting down on Storm's bed thinking what had happen to Storm. Her best friend was soon distant to a lot of creatures except her. He only had small talk with creatures and gave a blank expression to others except her.  She kept on thinking when she heard a scream and quickly open the door. She then covered her mouth and her beautiful purple eyes were in shocked. There on the ground was all the adult creature laying unconscious. 

"S-Star"-Adam

Star then knelt down and looked at Adam. He had scars and blood was dripping on his face. 

"Adam are you alright? What happen"-Star 

"You h-have to hide. N-NOW! He's coming"-Adam

"W-who"-Star 

Star then heard footsteps and she froze.

"O-oh n-no STAR GET OUT OF HERE NOW"-Adam

Star didn't run or hide she stood up and turned around to see Storm in a bloody cloak, his hair was covered from the hood, his eyes read kill and murder. 

"S-Storm I-is that y-you"-Star 

Storm then looked at Adam and walked toward with a bloody sword in hand. Star saw where he was going and she tried to run over, but then soon was blocked by a sword to her neck. 

"S-Storm"-Star 

Storm then lowered the sword and turned to Adam who closed his eyes ready for the blow. 

SLASH

Adam opened his eyes and saw Star shielding him with her body. She had a cut on her right cheek and it was dripping blood, but she only winced at the pain and tried to not coward in fright. Storm stopped and notice the big cut and the crystal tears streaming down on Star's face. 

CLANK

Storm dropped his sword and was now covering his head in pain.

"STORM LOOK AT ME"-Star