Chapter 8

Tony

"Alright, listen up!" Mr. Fury speaks as we all gather in the enormous hall in the hotel, "Seen the fact that it's already 11 pm, we're going to show you your dorms and we'll go to sleep immediately. I do not want anyone outside their designated dorms. I know all of you probably aren't tired yet, but just try to sleep 'cause otherwise that jetlag won't go away anyway. Goodnight."

We all just stand there a little perplexed, but soon enough we come in action.

I stare at the key Mr. Fury just handed me; there's a label on it saying '34'.

Grabbing my heavy bags and Bruce's arm, I say, "Alright, let's go look for our dorm."

I slur Bruce and my bags up the stairs until we finally make our stop before a door with the number 34 on it.

Panting, I stick the key in its lock and twist it two times to the right before I hear a faint click and the door plops open.

Then I click on the warm lights before examining the room: seen from the doorway, there is one bunk bed on my right hand and one on my left. The lowest bunks have red velvet curtains in front of it and there's a door to the bathroom right in front of me. Next to the bathroom door is a big window with view in the city.

Bruce puts his bags down and jumps on the upper side of one of the bunks, "Claim!" He yells.

I laugh a little and sit down on the bunk beneath his.

Just then Thor and Steve walk in. Oh right, I think, our roommates.

They look around themselves before Thor quickly runs up to the other bunk and climbs on the upper bed, yelling; "Claim!"

I laugh a little and mutter, "Babies."

Steve just stands there leaning on the bunk Thor is sitting on and then closes the door, "Alright let's get ourselves settled."

In the next moments, we all unpack our clothing and put it in the big closet in the corner. Then we make our beds, or at least, I try, because when I put one corner of bedsheet on the mattress, another one flops off. (Insert vine here) And finally Steve has to do it for me, even though I told him I could do it myself.

Now that I think of it, I'm kind of having second thoughts about Steve. He may be a stupid football guy and all, but he's not that bad, right? I mean, he was actually kind of cool in the plane.

I just don't want to be wrong about him. Friends are something you choose carefully.

When we're all douched and in our pajamas, I plop down on my bed and say, "So, anyone have plans for the night?"

Steve frowns, "Yeah, sleeping."

I laugh a little, "That's no fun. Let's play a game. It's called 'truth or dare'."

"Really, Tony?" Bruce grins at me, sticking his head down from his bed above me.

I roll my eyes at him, "Yeah, really. We need to start of easy with these two. Can't just bring out the bananashakes, they have not the slightest bit of experience."

"What do you mean by that?" Steve asks, narrowing his eyes.

I chuckle mischievously before laughing it off, "Don't be so suspicious, Rogers, we're just going to play a little game."

"I accept, do explain this little game of yours." Thor speaks up, sitting forward on his upper bunk across from Bruce's.

~~~

Soon enough, we're all really into the game. I, a party goer, have played it a thousand times, but Steve particularly seems like he hasn't done something like this a single time in his life. Good thing I have the whole week to educate him.