1

It was another boring day at the school. Boring teachers. Boring classes. Boring boys. Especially the 7 annoying boys. But I have to admit,one of them is cut—

"Hope,snap out of it." Said Jae,waving her hand in Hope's face.
"Oh, yeah, sorry about that." Laughed Hope.
"What were you doing anyway?" Asked Jae, raising her eyebrow.
"Just making my life into a story." Smiled Hope.
"Wow." Said Jae. "That's sad."
"Hey! It's better than listening to this stupid teacher-" Hope said. Realizing what she had said just after she had said it.

And that's how I ended up in detetion.

Karma walked in.
"Why are you here?" Asked Jae.
"Some stupid girl" sighed Karma,sitting down.
For the next few minutes everything was quiet. Then the intercom came on.

"Hello Students. This is probably the last you will hear from me. School is ending early. Run home to your families and get far away from here. Before-" The principal was cut off. You could hear the screams of people. The intercom was ended.

"The fu-" Karma was cut off,by the teacher,who told everyone to be silent. She went to the door. Suddenly she was grabbed and she screamed. Hope went to the door and saw a zombie, Killing the teacher. Hope closed the door shut,knowing the teacher was long gone.
Hope ran to the window. People were being eaten everywhere. She felt like having a meltdown. But she knew she couldn't do that.
She realized that Jae was trying to hold back tears. Hope came over and hugged her.
Karma went over to the window and looked outside. She sweared.
"How are we going to get out of here?!" Screamed Karma.
One of the boys stood up.
"Calm down." He said softly.
"How are you so calm?! People are getting eaten ALIVE!" Screamed Karma.
"If you keep panicking it will get you nowhere." Sighed the boy.
"Fine. What do we do?" Said Karma.
"First we need to find an exit to this place." Said the boy.
"And weapons." Said another boy.
"Oh shut up Yoongi." Frowned the boy.
Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"Not my fault I'm trying to protect us from death." Said Yoongi.
"Can we go over names first?" Asked Karma.

So they found out names. There were,Jimin,Yoongi,Hoseok,Seokjin,Namjoon,and Kookie.
"There is normally 7 but-" Jimin was cut off. "TAEYHYUNG!"
"Calm down Jimin, Hes Fine." Sighed Jin.
"Okay,okay." Sighed Jimin. Karma was confused.

They had sorted out a plan. There was a teachers ruler in the room so Yoongi took that. They decided they would back their bags and bring it with them. They had keys to their house so they could go there and get their stuff. They wouldn't be staying there long. It was dangerous. There wasn't much they could use apart from pencils and rulers. So they took one each. Namjoon slowly opened the door. There was nobody,apart from dead people.
"If they are dead shouldn't they soon enough be coming back alive as zombies?" Asked Jae.
"Yeah, but we won't wait here to find out." Said Jimin.
They slowly walked down the stairs. Looking behind them once in a while to make sure there was nobody lurking behind them. Once they got to the entrance of the school there were a few zombies. Yoongi went to attack one.
"Is he not scared?" Asked Hope.
"Nope." Said Hobi.

There were loads of dead people,including people the girls knew. The boys couldn't care less,Hobi did though.
"Poor people." Hobi said mumbling.
They didn't want to stay any longer at the horrible school, there would be many people there they would know.

Once they exited the school they realized a group of zombies heading towards them. That much zombies already? They had to get out of there,fast. The zombies were coming closer. They came closer,and closer. Suddently a van drove up in front of the school.

"Get in, Quick!" Urged the boy.

They all got in quickly. Yoongi beside the boy. The middle row was Kookie, Jimin and Karma. Then Jae,Hope,Hobi,Namjoon and Jin. They were in the back. Hope placed her ruler down. Sighing. Jae was staring into space. She was upset. Who wouldnt be when people around you are dying?

"So, who are these?" Asked the boy.

"Your haters." Replied Karma

"Rude." Frowned Jin.

Karma rolled her eyes, Looking over at the girls.

"You guys alright?" Asked Karma.

"What does It look like?" Replied Jae. Karma frowned

"Where has all this attitude come out of?" Asked Namjoon.

"Out of my mouth." Said Jae.

The car was silent for a while. They pulled up to a house.

"We are going in, You girls stay." Said Jin. Getting out of the car. The boys had already entered the house.

"If we die I'm blaming you." Said Hope. Jin sighed and entered the house.

"How are you guys feeling?" Asked Hope, Turning back to them.

"What do you think?" Replied Jae coldly.

"What's up with you?!" Asked Karma, there was anger in her voice.

"There's a damn Zombie Apocalypse! Shouldnt I be like this?!" Argued Jae.

"Guys, Stop. Your making this worse for all of us, Did you see all those walkers? We are lucky It wasnt U-" Said Hope, Getting cut off.

"Shut up. You aren't helping the situation." Said Jae.

Hope was hurt,So she decided to stay silent.

The girls argued for a bit. Hope was thinking of where the hell the boys were. Suddently there was a growl. Hope's heart dropped.

Karma put her finger on her lip, giving the girls the sence to stay silent. She slowly crept to the window of the back. Then a creepy disgusting face showed up in front of her. She screamed. Hope reacted fast. She grabbed the ruler and got Karma behind her. She tried attacking the zombie with the ruler, it was a massive fail. Wow Namjoon, nice work, this is stupid. The ruler's don't work at all!

Hope banged the door shut. The zombie was banging at the door. Hope was freaking out. She thought the zombie would go away after a while. But the zombie didn't go. They were dead meat. Actually,Dead Human.