28

Hope was ready. She had her backpack on her back, a blanket, water, some food. Hobi and Joon were ready. Anni wanted to talk to Hobi for a minute so they had to wait. Jimin was awake, he had his arm in a bandage, but he was healing. Karma was  beside him. Blake and Raven were still upstairs sleeping.

Hobi exited the kitchen, smiling.

"Bye Guys. Good luck." Anni waved. Karma waved too. They walked out.

"Hope!" Yoongi Shouted. Hope looked back. "Yeah?"
Yoongi ran up to her and kissed her. "Good luck." He Smiled before running back in. Hope stared but smiled before chasing after the others.

~~~

"Guys, Can we go somewhere first?" Hope asked.
"Where to?" Joon Asked.
"My home." Hope said.
"On the way back." Hobi said, Hope nodded. As they Walked into the abandoned town, they spotted lights flickering. It was a shop. There was zombies surrounding it.

"Could there be electricity in there?" Hope asked, whispering.
"Possibly." Joon replied. Hobi was looking around.
"Look." He pointed. "We could grab something and smash the window, that'll distract them. Then someone can run in and turn off the electricity so they won't get distracted."
"Good idea, who's going in?" Joon Asked.
"I will." Hope volunteered.
"You sure?" Joon Asked. She nodded. Hobi grabbed a rock, Hobi had the best aim out of everyone, so Joon didn't even try to volunteer. Hobi threw. It broke the glass. Hope waited for most of the zombies to run, then she ran. She killed a few of the zombies and ran inside.

~~~

Hope tried looking around for the electricity box.

"It's in the back." She thought. She jumped over the counter and tried opening the door.

"Locked, Of course." She thought, sighing. She realized they were by the door. She grabbed them and realized, It made the door make a noise, A loud noise. The zombies turned their heads. She ran and jumped the counter. There was 3 keys on the chain. She tried one, Nope. She dropped the keys.

"Shit!" She mumbled. She picked them up and realized the zombies were entering the building. She managed to open the door and closed it shut. The Zombies were banging against the door. She saw the electricity box. She opened it up.

"Blue Wire...Blue wire!" She noticed the blue wire and grabbed her tool. She picked the blue wire off the electricity box and put it in her bag. She realized there was no getting back from the door so she jumped on the bins. They were really big so she was able to get up onto the roof. She noticed Joon and Hobi. They looked at her and told her to look behind her. She looked behind her. The zombies had broken through the door. They had climbed the bins.

"Clever Bastards." Hope mumbled. She looked back at the boys. She was trapped. She had two choices. To die, Or jump. She sighed and looked behind her. She jumped.

She landed in some bushes below her. The shop had bushes around it. She spit out some leaves. She realized the zombies on the ground were getting shot by Hobi and Joon. Hope stood up. She opened her bag and took the blue wire out and showed Hobi and Joon. They all smiled before running.