27

"He's...D-Doing okay...He just needs rest." Anni explained. Everybody sighed with relief.
"Do you guys wanna see him?" Anni Asked.
"YES!" Karma Shouted. Everybody looked at her. Hope stood up and walked into the room. She saw Jimin. Yoongi and Joon followed, Karma behind. She felt guilty, but excited to see him. Hope kneeled beside Jimin, as he was on the couch.

"Hey Jiminie." Hope Smiled. Jimin opened his eyes slightly.
"Hope..?" He asked.
"Yes?" Hope Smiled.
"HOPE!" Jimin Screamed. She smiled.
"Hey Chim." Hope said.
"Your okay!" Jimin Smiled. He tried moving to see her but he couldn't.
"Rest Jimin." Hope said standing up. She went to the side. Joon and Yoongi Asked how he was doing. Then Hobi. Blake didn't say anything. He stood back. Hope took Raven from Karma. Karma walked over to Jimin.

"Jimin?" Karma Asked. She saw Jimin smile.
"Hey." Jimin said to her.
"I-I'm so sorry." Karma broke into tears.
"It's okay, I'm alive, that's all that matters." Jimin Smiled. He wasn't looking at her, if he moved he would get hurt. So she stood up and looked down at him. So she could see him. She smiled at him. She was about to do something, that she had never done before. She kneeled down to his face and kissed him.

A/N ~ IM SO OMG OMG IM CRINGING BUT HAPPY SKSKSKSKSK

Hope Smiled. Jimin was shocked but Karma Smiled.

"Let him rest now." Jin said to them. He pushed them all out. Jin closed the door and they all went to the kitchen. Jin and Namjoon went outside and got the bags. Karma was smiling.

"So. What now?" Blake asked.
"We survive." Hope replied.

~~~

Everyone was settled. Joon was putting up wood on the windows. Yoongi was pissed. His piano was broken. Jin went and drove the car somewhere, so nobody could find it. He entered the house and locked the door. Karma cleared up the rubbish from the kitchen, Hope brought Raven upstairs and let her sleep. There was pillows surrounding her so she was safe. Raven was in Taes room. Blake was asleep in Kookie's room. Jimin was put in his room to sleep. Everyone else was in the living room. They had the fire, once again. The electricity didn't work. Everybody was silent. Jae wasn't there, to lighten the mood. Karma was tired, so she hadn't  enough energy to make Hope laugh. And Kookie wasn't there to talk when anyone was silent. Karma had a blanket on the couch, and when nobody noticed, she fell asleep.

"What about electricity?" Jin Asked. Everyone looked at him.
"I checked, we need a wire." Hobi replied.
"Tomorrow then, 2 people go out and get a wire. " Yoongi said. "Who wants to go?"
"I should go seeing as I know what wire it is." Hobi said.
"I'll go." Joon said. Jin looked at him. Hobi nodded.
"Can I go?" Hope asked.
"Well..It's only 2 people." Yoongi replied.
"I wanna help." Hope said. Yoongi looked down.
"Okay then, 3 people. We leave tomorrow." Hobi said, and that was that. Karma woke up and looked around, she stood up and walked out. No word at all. She had a sleeping bag in Jimins room so she would sleep there. Hope had one in Yoongi's room so she went upstairs and slept.

~

These will be the last few chapters, they will be longer. bye!