13

"Hobi?! What the hell is this?!" Hope asked running over to him.
"S-Someone came over and caught the zombies attention over to here!" Hobi stuttered. Hope quickly ran around trying to find a way out of there. She realized there was a window at the top of the roof. Don't ask why. Hope tried to jump up. Hobi was basically paralyzed. Hope was starting to panic.

"Hobi! Help!" Hope tried shaking him. He didn't budge. As that happened there was a loud BANG.
Hobi snapped out of it and Hope jumped. All the zombies were attracted to the loud bang. A girl appeared in front of the shop. With a truck with the back open. So there would be more than enough room for everyone.

"Hop in." The anonymous girl said. Hope and Hobi looked at eachother in confusion. "Hurry, before the zombies realize." Hope and hobi looked at eachother again before turning back to the girl.

"Why..?" Hobi asked.
"Just get into the damn truck." The girl Ordered getting a bit pissed now.
"Okay okay!" Hobi said grabbing the bag and running to the truck. Hope followed. They jumped into the back. As the girl looked back she realized there was a load of zombies following them. The girl started the truck immediately and started driving. Hope sighed with relief.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Karma was kicking the wall again and again. It had been about an hour since Hobi and Hope had left. Jae was asleep. She was asleep most of the day. Joon and Yoongi were arguing while Tae Jin and Jimin were talking about their past. As that happened Karma heard some noises outside. She looked out the door window. There was some people. A lot of them. One of them had a cigar. He had an axe. Karma's eyes widened.
"N-Namjoon!" Karma stuttered. Namjoon and Yoongi looked at her. They went to where she was and theirs eyes widened.

"Oh fuck no." Yoongi whispered.

~The Zombie Apocalypse~ BTS ff.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें