17

"Who's next?" They Asked.
"You just took me. Give us a break." Angie said.
"Oh, Angie. It's been a while since I've been you." The person said now looking at Angie.
"Fuck off." Angie said. The person laughed.
"Oh well. Who will be taking today?" The person yet again Asked.
"What's your name?" Luna asked.
"That's none of your business." The person replied. Luna frowned. The person looked at Jimin.
"You!" The person said opening the cell. Karma started panicking.
"No! Take me please!" Karma pleaded.
"Nope. Boss's orders." The person replied grabbing Jimin and locking the cell. Jimin looked at Karma and smiled before being taken away. Karma watched.

~With Jimin~

The person pushed Jimin into a room.
"Good luck." The person told Jimin before jamming the door shut. Jimin looked around. It was pitch black. Except this light in the distance. Jimin ran towards it. As he ran towards the light it disappeared. Another light was at the other side. He ran towards it yet again. It disappeared. Suddenly all the lights turned on. It was a massive room. There was a knife on the table.

"Angie said they want us to admit something..." Jimin muttered. Jimin turned around to see one of the lights twitch. Jimin turned back to the table and grabbed the knife. He brought the knife and smashed the light. It switched off. Jimin looked back at the table. H felt an urge to do that. He didn't know why. As he thought the lights switched off again. Jimin sweared.

"What is there to admit?" Jimin asked himself. The lights switched on again, but this time blinding Jimin. He fell back.

"Argh!" Jimin groaned, Covering his eyes with his arm. Suddenly the door swung open. The person that brought him into the room grabbed him and pushed him out of the room.

"Well done." The person said to Jimin before bringing him back to the cell. When they entered the cell room they realized Jin was throwing up.

"What the hell?!" The person screeched running over to the cell. "Idiot!"
Namjoon stood up. "Don't call him an idiot." Namjoon glared at the man. The man slowly stepped back.

"Get him a towel or something. Or get us a new cell." Angie said to the man. Jimin looked at Jin. Somehow feeling

Guilty.