The Finale

No, this isn't right. NO!

Hope jumped up. "NO!" Was the last thing she heard before she jumped up. She looked around, she was...Home? She was in her own damn room! And nothing was out of the ordinary.

"What..? Aren't I supposed to be in another dimension?" She asked herself. She slowly stood up from her bed. She just kept looking around. She opened her door slightly to hear people, talking. Hope closed her door again and ran to her window. It was normal! She fell back.

"W-What!?" She said to herself. She slowly stood up and opened the door. She looked around. It was as if nobody or nothing had ever left her and the girls home. She heard, arguing?

"I've told you a million times before Karma! Do the dishwasher, but no, you leave it for me or Hope to do!" Somebody complained. Hope raised her eyebrow at the voice. She recognized it.

"Sorry, not my fault I forget!" Someone else said.

"Kinda is." The other person said. Hope sighed, building up the courage to go in. She ran into the kitchen, fists ready to fight whoever was there. For all she could know she could've been healed but taken by other people or something. She looked at the people. It was Jae and Karma. Hope screamed.

"Holy Mary mother of god!" Jae jumped.

"Shut the hell up Hope!" Karma Shouted at her.

"B-B-BUT, JAE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" Hope screamed. Karma looked at Jae. Jae did the same.

"I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! WHAT DIMENSION IS THIS!?" Hope screamed. "WHERES THE ZOMBIES?!"

"Okay, I'm not being sarcastic but I actually think she's not okay." Karma said.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!" Jae screamed. "I AIN'T DEAD!"

"YOU DIED! P-PEACE K-KILLED YOU!" Hope  screamed.

"Who killed me?" Jae raised her eyebrow.

"What date is this!?" Hope said. "Where's Yoongi?! Anni? Angie!? Liz!? EVERYONE?!"

"Hold up, you mean Yoongi from school." Karma said.

"Yes! Yoongi from school, not even from school from where we were before! What are we doing back here?" Hope questioned.

"Note to self, never let Hope sleep for more hours than she's supposed to ever again." Jae said to herself, but out loud.

"What do you mean?!" Hope asked Jae.

"You slept for 10 or 15 hours yesterday. You literally fell asleep after we came home from school yesterday." Jae said to her. Hope sat down on the kitchen chair. School?!

"So, It was all a dream?" Hope asked herself.

"Probably, because honey I ain't dead." Jae laughed, switching on the kettle. "I'll make tea for you Hope."

"I can't take this. I was in the dream for so long though..I don't understand It was like 8 or 7 months to me!" Hope said, putting her head to the table, trying not to cry. Her head was sideways but something caught her eye. Karma had a ring, the ring JIMIN GAVE HER!

"W-Where did you find that!?" Hope Asked Karma.

"It was in my room, sick isn't it?" Karma showed off to them.

"Jimin gave you that.." Hope mumbled. Karma slammed her hand on the table.

"Park. Jimin!? HIM?! WHAT!?" Karma Shouted.

"Stop shouting in my household." Jae said. Karma rolled her eyes.

"Yes, Park Jimin. He gave you that ring! You showed me and Anni the ring!" Hope said to her.