31

Long ass chapter, enjoy. 2795 words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joon grabbed all of them and pushed them to the side.

"Don't! They could be dangerous!" Joon hissed.

"You won't know until you try." Yoongi Whispered.

"If you try you die!" Joon hissed again.

"Woah, we got a rhyme king here." Karma rolled her eyes.

"Shut up." Joon said. "We need to get inside."

Yoongi pointed towards another area. There was other people. Soon they realized.

The whole place had people, PEOPLE, in each shop.

"Wait, it's safe here-" Hope said before getting interrupted.

"GET ON THE GROUND!" Somebody Screamed at them. They all did as they were told as quick as he had finished. "Who are you people?! How did you get in?!"

"Well...Your system to get in is really shitty, Or...I'm just too clever." Yoongi smirked, The man started kicking him.

"NO! Stop!" Hope screamed. He stopped. Yoongi coughed.

"How many of their is you?" He asked.

"I think..10." Joon said. Everyone stared at him. Did he seriously just tell this stranger how many of them there was?

"You think?" The man raised his eyebrow at Joon, then realized. "Kim Namjoon." Everybody looked at him, confused. Joon looked up.

"Oh my god." Joon said. Joon stood up and hugged him. He hugged him back, dropping the gun. Yoongi Karma and Hope all stood up, looking at eachother confused as hell.

"Guys, this is my uncle." Joon explained.

"If he's your uncle, how the hell did you guys not notice eachother sooner?!" Karma Asked. They shrugged. Yoongi Hope and Karma thought it was a bit stupid that they just SHRUGGED.

"Well, get your friends inside quick! Before the walkers come sooner than expected." Joon's uncle said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"A horde will be coming soon. We need to board the place up well and pray it passes us." Joons uncle said.

"I'd hurry, they've nearly got us. They're on the way." Joon said.

"Do you guys have an area where you can put cars?" Hope asked. Joon's uncle nodded.

"Follow me." He said. "And call me Joseph." They all walked out.

~~~

They came out.

"Guys are you- Joseph?" Jin Asked.

"Jin! Oh my god your alive! How are you!?" Joseph asked.

"I'm fine..Just, I'm in an apocalypse right now, lost a few friends." Jin shrugged. Joseph nodded slowly. Everybody else looked at Joseph, confused as hell, but left it.

"Everyone, in a car each." Joon said. They nodded and jumped in. They drove into this secret area, also known as a parking lot, but it was boarded up. Blake looked out the window, people were all over the place.

"I never thought I'd see this." Blake mumbled.

"I know right. So, much, people." Hope said. Raven was smiling, looking up at the window.