12

Hope and Hobi started walking. They weren't taking their vehicle, seeing as they were going on this mission to find one. Hope was pretty pissed at Joon for making her go after sure just went and risked her life. Hobi was very silent while they were walking.

"Hobi?" Hope asked silently. Hobi looked at her.
"Yeah?" He replied.
"Oh, nevermind. You were just really silent." She told him.
"Oh,sorry." He apologized.Hope nodded and realized they were coming up to a town.
They were people there. They were muffling some words.

"Hobi! Over here!" Hope whispered leaning against the car to hide from the people they saw. Hobi followed her and started freaking out. The people had motorbikes. The hell? They were driving down to where Hobi and Hope came from before. Perfect! I guess? Hope made sure they were gone before checking the town. There was a load of cars, abandoned of course. Hobi was looking around looking behind him every five seconds. He then looked inside one of the cars and there was two little kids. Both dead. They had a bullet in their heads. The parents probably shot them. So they wouldn't have to live in this dead world. Hobi gasped and jumped back.

"Hobi?!" Hope panicked.
"I'm fine.. I'm fine." Hobi said. Hobi sighed and looked around. She heard some noises. She ran over to Hobi.
"Cmon Hobi, we gotta look somewhere else." Hope told him. He nodded and they ran into a little shop. Hobi saw a medium bag and picked it up. There wasn't really anything in it. Some tissues and a book. Hobi shrugged and picked it up.

"Hobi. I'm going to check and make sure there are no walkers in here." Hope told him. Hobi nodded.

Hope grabbing her gun slowly and gently opened the door. She saw a walker. Sitting in a chair. There was a gun on the desk. She looked at the walker for a few seconds before snapping back into reality. She ignored the zombie for now and looked around. It was like the..She didn't know what to call it anymore. A zombie or a person. They had some water and food. Jackpot. Why did they...Kill..You know, when they had everything here. Hope grabbed the food and water. There was a sleeping bag. She couldn't carry everything so she called Hobi. Hobi came in but jumped when he saw the zombie. For some reason, the zombie didn't see them. Hobi threw the bag to Hope. Hope put the supplies in the bag. There was a pillow there. She looked at the zombie and then looked at the pillow. She grabbed the pillow and grabbed her gun. She went behind the zombie and put the pillow to his head. She grabbed the gun and shot the zombie, not making a sound. She looked at the zombie. She was happy. She put it out of its misery. She grabbed the bag and went back to where Hobi. Hobi was looking outside the window. There was about 10 zombies outside bashing against the door.