19

Hope nearly threw up at the sight she saw. Her head filled with questions. Why was Peace here?! Why was everyone on chairs tied up!? Where'd Anni and Jae go?! What was going to happen?!

Yoongi and Hope both got grabbed. They were trying to break free but it was no use. They were put in the chairs.

"Peace you fucker." Hope mumbled. Peace Laughed.

"Long time no see." Peace Smiled at them all. Angie was looking down.

"What do you want?" Namjoon Asked.

"One of your lives." She replied doing her creepy smile. Everyone stared at her.

"Your crazy, why are you doing this?!" Jin Asked.

"Oh, Many reasons. But mainly two." Peace replied. "She failed the challenge, so Jae got away. And all of you." Everyone looked at her, silent.

"Now, this is going to be fun." Peace Smiled, walking over to them. "I want to tell you all something." They listened.

"I did this for a reason. Honestly and eagerness." Peace explained. "Jimin, You were eager to smash that light to pieces, that shows that you will be willing to be doing anything. And Angie, Sweet sweet Angie."

"Fuck off." Angie said to her.

"You showed honesty. To save your friends. Shall I tell you what she wrote?" Peace Asked. "About a boy called Jeon Jungkook." Everyone looked at Angie and Peace. Shocked.

"He was her girlfriend before the zombies. She was trying to find him ever since. Do you all want to tell her the news?" Peace Asked. Hobi gulped. There was a girl holding a gun. Probably one of the guards Peace had.

"A-Angie...Kookie.."Karma sighed. "Died..He was bite." Angie looked at Her. She started crying. Crying and crying.

"Your fucking opposite to Peace." Yoongi Mumbled.

"Time for-" Peace said before getting cut off. It was Anni and Jae. They ran in with guns and shot the two men. Peace stepped back with the gun in her hand.

"You've all got something you need to admit." Peace said. "We all do." Anni started helping everyone out. Yoongi got up and grabbed a gun one of the dead men had. He put Peace into a corner.

"How do we get out of here?" Yoongi Asked gun in Peaces face.

"To kill someone in your group." Peace replied.

"Your sick." Yoongi said. He turned around, tears in his eyes. Angie stood beside Peace guarding her.

"She wants us to kill one of us." Yoongi Mumbled. "It's the only way."

"How do you know?!" Joon Asked.

"I just..Know." Yoongi Mumbled.

"Who will it be then?" Hobi Asked crying. Jae looked down before looking back up. "Me." Everyone looked at Jae.

"No!" Tae Shouted.

"I need to tell you guys something.." Jae mumbled. They looked at her. "The first day it hit us..I was bit. When the boys went inside the house...A zombie attacked us girls..And it bit me. I never said until now." Hope couldn't hold it in and started crying. "That's why you were sick! That's why you never really wanted hugs!" Jae looked down, tearing rolling to her cheeks.

"You need to shoot me.." Jae said. Tae didn't care anymore. He didn't care if he got infected. He ran over to Jae and kissed her. It wasn't the time for Hope and Karma to say ship. Tae let go of the kiss.

"Tae! NO! You'll get infected!" Jae cried even more.

"I don't care." Tae said hugging her. Jae gave in and hugged him.

"I love you. Every one of you." Jae cried, giving a weak smile. Karma burst into tears and Jimin hugged her. Jae looked at them before turning away to Peace.

"You can take me you son of a bitch." Jae said to her, passing her a gun. Peace Smiled.
"Bye Bye." Peace Smiled standing up. She took a deep breath before smiling. "Bye." She shot. Her eyes widened. "NO!"

BANG!