18

It had been a day since Jimin had been in the room. Jin had been taken away because he was sick. Namjoon was uneasy about it but he couldn't do anything.

"What will we do?" Hobi Asked Angie.
"We Wait." Angie replied to him.
"Wait?! The last thing we need to do is wait!" Jimin Argued.
"Jimin, Please." Karma begged, not wanting an argument. Jimin looked at her and looked down. As that happened somebody entered the room, with Jin.

"Jin!" Everyone gasped. Jin was put into the cell with Namjoon. Namjoon hugged him.

"I'll be back." The person said before leaving.

Everyone looked at Jin. He looked mortified. Jin slowly fell asleep beside Joon.

~~~

Everyone was taking a rest. But not asleep. Somebody entered the room. They had paper.

"So. Hope and Luna." The person said opening the cell and dragging them out.

"No!" Hope screamed trying to kick him. He dodged.

"No!" Yoongi and Tae both Shouted. Hope and Luna got dragged away.

~~~

They were brought into a room with two sides, and a glass wall.
Hope got pushed to one side and Luna got pushed to the other. Hope saw a note. It said:
"Help you friend." Hope raised her eyebrow.

"Is this damn escape room?" Hope asked. Luna shrugged holding the note she had on her side, which had the same thing. Hope noticed there was a water bottle at the side of the room. There was one on the opposite side of Luna's room. There was a ball on Hope's side, not on Luna's. Hope had to stand at one area and threw the weak ball to try and knock over the full bottle of water.

"How the hell am I supposed to do this?!" Hope thought. "Luna, you okay?"

"I-I can't really Breathe.." Luna whispered. Hope realized she had to hurry. There was a number three on the wall. Three chances. Hope took a deep breath before walking over to the line. Hope stepped behind it and took a throw. Fail. Hope sighed. She threw it again. Fail. Hope sighed. She put her hand behind her head and went for the throw.  ... Fail. Hope gasped and looked over at Luna who was watching her hopelessly. Luna started coughing. Hope ran over to the glass wall they had and started banging on it. Luna fell and coughed. Suddenly the door on Luna's side opened wide. It was Anni. Anni dragged Luna out of the room. Hope was still in the room. She had failed the challenge. She nearly killed Luna. How is Anni here?! The door opened with a click. It was Yoongi. Hope ran over to him and hugged him while crying. Yoongi hugged her.

"Come on." Yoongi said to her still hugging her. Hope got up and wiped her tears before walking with Yoongi. How did they escape? Anni probably. They walked down this long corridor. There was a room with loads of shouting. Yoongi and Hope walked into the room. Hope saw a person, with two people with guns beside her. Everyone was in a chair each. Except Luna and Anni. The person looked at them. It was Peace.