26

Blake went to the kitchen and looked around. Hope took Raven out of the basket. She placed her in a blanket and sat down with her. Raven slowly fell asleep. Blake came in.

"Does the TV work?" He asked.
"What do you think?" Hope replied. Blake frowned. "Something has to work here."
"The water might work." Hope suggested. Blake walked to the kitchen and turned on the tap. "It works!" Hope smiled. (I got writers block right here for a long time :c xD )

~~~

Karma felt deja vu. Just this time, everybody knew somebody was hurt. Nobody knew Jae was.

"Are we nearly there?" Jin Asked.
"Almost." Yoongi replied.

A few minutes after Yoongi said that, they had arrived.

~~~

Hope realized a car had drove up. She gasped.

"Blake!" She Shouted/Whispered. Blake ran in.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"Take Raven and run upstairs! Someone is here!" Hope said giving Raven to Blake. He looked worried but nodded and ran upstairs. Hope grabbed the gun she had and went to the kitchen, she closed the door and took a deep breath. This could, 1, go terribly wrong, or 2, go alright.
The door swung open. She heard mumbles.

"I swear If my bedroom is destroyed your buying me another Piano Joon." Somebody said. Hope gasped. Could it be them? She opened the door slightly to see, Yoongi and Joon! Hope ran out of the door and ran to Yoongi. Yoongi looked shocked.

"SUGAR!" Hope cried, hugging Yoongi.
"Hope! Where were you?" He asked.
She didn't reply, she just hugged him. Yoongi Hugged her too.
"Hope!" Joon Shouted. Jin ran in.
"Joon?! What's wrong- HOPE!" Jin went and hugged her. Hope Smiled.
"Is everyone okay?!" Hope asked.
Jin and Joon frowned. Yoongi looked down. Hope looked at them.
"Guys..?" Hope asked.
"Angie and Liz...are gone...And Jimin got shot.." Jin looked down.
"WHAT?! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?! GET JIMIN INSIDE!" Hope shouted. Jin nodded and ran outside.

~~~

Jimin was brought into the living room and sat down. He was still breathing, but not as well. Anni told everyone to leave, except Jin. Seeing as he was best doctor type person out of the group.

Everybody went to the kitchen. Hobi gasped.

"We better clean this up, or Jin will have a heart attack, no sarcasm." Hobi said. Hope sighed and put all the chairs into the table. Namjoon cleaned up the counters, along with Hobi. Yoongi sat down. After they finished cleaning up a bit they sat down.

"So, Hope. What happened when you were by yourself?" Yoongi Asked. Hope suddenly jumped up.
"Shit! Wait, give me a minute." Hope said running upstairs.

~~~
"Hope!" Blake hissed. "Raven threw up!"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! These people here are my best friends! The ones I was separated with! Come on!" Hope said picking up Raven and walking downstairs. She walked into the kitchen. Everybody stared.

"What?! A baby?!" Yoongi gasped. Hope chuckled.
"The reason I jumped out of the car was to save this baby. The mother is dead." Hope explained. "And I found another guy, his name is Blake. I helped him." They nodded. Karma came over and took the baby. Blake entered the room. Hobi grabbed his gun.

"Hobi! Lower your gun! This is the guy I saved." Hope explained. Hobi slowly lowered his gun. Blake waved, scared as hell. Hobi slowly lowered his gun and sat down. Blake awkwardly sat down in another chair. There was a mini couch in the kitchen so Karma sat down, holding the baby.

"So, What happened to Angie and Liz?" Hope asked silently. Joon looked at Hope.

"They were just..Gone." Joon explained. Karma sighed.
"They left to go explore and see planes before the zombies take over completely." Karma explained.
"First, the world might already be destroyed. And second, there might be a cure." Hobi spoke up.
"We don't know that for sure." Karma said. Everybody sat silently for a minute.
"So, Who are you?" Yoongi Asked Blake.
"I'm Blake." Blake replied.
"Alright." Yoongi sighed. It was really awkward. If Jae was here, she would lighten up the mood. She always did.

Flashback

"You guys, I don't know avengers! Why are we going to see it in cinema? You guys can just go, or we could see another movie!" Karma complained.
"Stop complaining Karma! Come on, at least you'll see One avengers movie." Jae chuckled.
Karma rolled her eyes. Hope ran into the cinema. She got the tickets and the girls chose the food they wanted. They entered the room where the cinema was. Jae started dancing.
"Come on Kar! Have a bit of fun, you'll at least recognize the names of the avengers." Jae tried to convince Karma that she'll enjoy the movie. Karma gasped.
"Hey! I'm not a car!" Karma gasped. Hope rolled her eyes.
"God sake, stop arguing!" Hope complained. Jae frowned, but continued dancing. Karma laughed. Hope sighed. They got to their seats just in time. And the movie began.

End of flashback

Hope held back her tears.

"So, whats the plan? Are we staying here or..." Joon Asked.
"We should stay here." Yoongi said. "I don't want to run." Joon nodded. Anni walked in.

"Erm..How do I p-put it.." Anni explained. "He's...D-D-