22

Home. The best place to go.

Hope started driving. She never really had her license but she knew well enough what to do. She kept checking to make sure Raven was okay. She was fast asleep. Hope Smiled. She looked ahead while driving.

~~~

Liz jumped out of the car. "Now this, is where I want to be." They were home. The home that they had left. It turns out that Liz had lived here. They were in front of these apartments. Liz checked the surroundings and opened the back.

"Come on, Ill show you a place I call home." Liz said. Joon grabbed Jins hand and exited the truck. It was a 4 block apartment. So there was 4 balcony's. Liz had the top floor. Yoongi wouldn't move.

"Come on Yoongs." Joon silently said. Yoongi didn't budge. Joon sighed. Yoongi suddenly jumped up. He walked out of the truck and went to the front if the apartment, waiting for everyone else. Everybody else from the truck exited. Liz shut the truck and locked it.

"From what I remember...The code was.." Liz said. "Aha!" The door clicked and opened. Everyone went inside. The place was so messed up. The reception was destroyed. Liz shrugged it off and made her way for her apartment. Everybody was looking around while following Liz. She walked up these stairs. She stopped. There was a zombie, three actually. Liz ran and stabbed one of the zombies in the head, two remaining. Angie ran and stabbed the zombie in its stomach. It fell but was still not dead. Angie made sure it was though. Because she stabbed it in the head five times. Liz stabbed the last zombie, it died immediately.

Liz smiled. "This is my apartment." She said.
"How do we get in?" Jimin Asked.
"If I remember, the keys are..Here." Liz said taking them. They were in the door. It was a type of door that had a lot of design on it so the keys could go anywhere on the door. Liz unlocked the door and everyone ran in. She locked it immediately.

~~~
Hope drove past this little area. She slowed down, then stopped. It was Jungkook's grave. Hope looked down. She got out of the car and locked the door, so Raven was safe. Hope had the gun and keys. She slowly stepped towards Kookie's grave. It was just as they left it. She smiled, tears falling my down her cheeks. She heard something footsteps. She quickly turned around. It was a boy.

"Don't shoot!" He jumped.
Hope put her gun down slowly. "You shouldn't be sneaking up on people in the apocalypse."
"Sorry." He apologized. Hope sighed.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"I'm.." He said before screaming. There was a zombie behind Hope. She swiftly turned around and shot it in the head.
"Thanks for the warning." Hope said. He looked down. Hope turned back to Kookie's grave. She looked over and saw a rose. She picked it up and placed it on Kookie's grave.

"I'll tell Angie I saw your grave Kookie." Hope whispered. The boy behind her looked at her, confused. Hope felt a happy sence beside Kookie's grave. She smiled before standing up.

"Can I come with you?" He asked.
"Fine, but if you backstab me in shooting you in the head." Hope said before walking towards the car. He followed happily. Hope unlocked the car and grabbed the basket Raven was in and put it in the back, she put the seatbelt on the closed the door. If anything happened Raven wouldn't get hurt. Hope got into the drivers seat. The boy got into the seat beside her.

"So, What's your name?" Hope said, Starting the engine.

"Blake." Blake said.

"Nice name." Hope said.

"Thanks!" He smiled.

"So what are you doing here all alone?" Hope asked.

"I got seperated from my brother." He explained. "So, I kept going and going, I made it into a few groups, but they all got destroyed attacked. I managed to escape, every, single, time." Hope nodded.

"I'm trying to find my friends, Well, They're more family. Anyway, I'm Hope." Hope said. She heard no reply. Blake was asleep. He was probably running for ages.