29

They panted as they stopped, looking behind them.

"Good job Hope." Hobi Smiled ay Hope. She nodded.
"Can I go to my house now?" Hope asked.
"You should Later, we'll need your help with the electricity." Joon said. Hope frowned but agreed.

~~~

They arrived, the trip wasn't even long. 3 hours or something. There was a few changes. Of course it was Jin, cleaning. They banged on the door. There was wood on it from the outside and inside, for safety. Yoongi opened the door.

"Your back! Is anyone hurt?" He asked pulling down the wood and letting the others inside. Joon shook his head.
"Hope just ran in and we finished off the zombies." Joon explained. Yoongi Smiled.
"Do you have the wire?" Yoongi Asked. Hobi nodded. Yoongi smiled. He took the wire and they all entered the kitchen. Jimin was there too. He was eating a sandwich. Karma was beside him. Jin was cleaning the kitchen counter. They had a water tap in the backyard. Karma and Jin were having a conversation. Raven was in a baby chair. The house the boys lived in had a baby chair in the closet when they moved in. Blake was in another chair. Jin turned to see them.

"Your back! Is everyone alright?!" Jin asked, Looking at the three of them. Joon chuckled.

"We're fine." Joon smiled.

"Did you get the wire?" Jin asked. Joon nodded. Karma ran over to Hope and hugged her. Jimin smiled, seeing everyone back, safe. Jin nodded.

"Okay, Me, Joon, Hope and Karma come outside and get the wire working." Jin said. Blake looked up.

"Wait, If this works...Won't the walkers be able to see the light?" Blake asked. Everybody turned to him.

"Your right." Jin sighed. "We'll have to cover every window." Everybody nodded. Jimin couldn't do anything seeing as his arm was still healing. Anni came from upstairs.

"Guys!" Anni cried. Everyone turned to Anni.

"There's a horde!"