24

It was the middle of the night. Karma heard mumbles as she woke up. Everyone around her was asleep, but she couldn't see Angie or Liz anywhere. She went to look for them. She found them in the kitchen with bags. Karma looked at them. Liz spotted her and gulped.

"What are you guys doing?" Karma Asked rubbing her eyes.
"Karma..." Angie sighed. "We're leaving." Karma gasped. "What?!" Liz sighed.
"We want to go explore the world. Before the zombies take over it completely. We were friends in school before this shit happened. We weren't as close friends, but you know." Liz explained. Karma looked at them, speechless.
"I'm sorry Karma. We will be gone when everyone wakes up, We want you to tell everyone that we thank them for helping us. And for letting me find my Kookie...Knowing hes in a better place now, that's what makes me happy." Angie smiled weakly. She still had the picture of him in her pocket.
"You guys can take the truck, we will be walking. We've taken some of the supplies, you guys are going back to your home, so it will be okay." Liz said filling the bag with another bottle of water. Angie came over to Karma and hugged her. "I hope you find Hope." Angie chuckled still hugging her. Karma smiled. She went over and hugged Liz as well. Even though she hadn't known Liz that long, she still gave her a hug. Liz smiled. She let go of the hug.

"You guys promise to visit if you don't die, right?" Karma said so casually. Angie nodded. Karma smiled.

"Bye Guys." Karma said, walking into the other room where everyone was sleeping. She felt tears roll down her cheeks as she tried falling asleep.

~The Next Morning~

"Joon, Calm the hell down." Hobi said to Joon. Joon walked up and down.
"Angie and Liz are GONE!" Joon explained.
"You think I don't know? You've been screaming about it for half an hour." Hobi said. Jimin and Yoongi were sitting down on the couch. Jin was in the kitchen area looking through the cabinets. The girls were asleep. Anni woke up to Joon giving out soon Later.

"All we need to do is go to our house. Simple." Jimin said simply.
"It's not that damn easy." Yoongi said. Jimin sighed.

"What other choice do we have?" Hobi said.
"None." Jin said it if the blue. "It's the only thing we can do. We can't use stay here until the zombies 'disappear'." Joon nodded.

"Fine then, pack up, we'll leave. But we still need to find out what happened to Lizzie and Angie though." Joon said going to grab his bag.

Karma felt somebody tapping her shoulder. She groaned and opened her eyes. It was Jimin.

"Come on Karma. We are leaving soon." Jimin explained to her.
"Already?" She asked rubbing her eyes and yawning. He nodded. She sighed and got up. She grabbed her bag. As she was filling it with stuff, which wasn't as much seeing as they were there a day. Nobody had really taken out their stuff. She put her bag on her back and yawned. She thought about Angie and Liz. She sighed.

~~~

Hope woke up. They had parked somewhere. Hope slept in the back with Raven. But she was lying down on the seat. And Blake was asleep sitting up. She woke up and yawned. Raven was awake, and crying. Hope panicked. This could drag attention to the zombies. She saw there was a little thing on the ground. She looked at it. It was a ruler. She suddenly remembered. Hobi must of kept his ruler and when they were driving in the car, he left it there. Hope gave Raven the ruler. She looked at it like it was the most prettiest object in the world. Hope chuckled and jumped into the front. She started the car. She was going somewhere. She started up the engine and drove.

She was going to the boys house.