8

Karma was crying. Her eyes flooded with tears. She had only just met Kookie. And the boys. But she had such a close connection with them. She didn't want to leave him behind.

"You need to shoot me." He said.
"No! We will find a cure!" Cried Namjoon.
"No. Please. Just shoot me. I don't want to cause hassle." Kookie said,now crying.
Everyone was crying now,except Yoongi. Yoongi was just staring at Kookie.
"Cmon Kookie,Get in the  car." Ordered Yoongi.
"No." He replied.
"Now." Ordered Yoongi. Now he looked like he was in pain and anger.
"NO!" Screamed Kookie. He was crying now. "I don't want to become one of those creatures."
"You won't becom-" Yoongi said before being cut off.
"I will,you know that." Kookie said. He suddenly turned over and threw up.
"Shoot me. Please." Cried Kookie.
"How!? Your our best friend! Basically our brother now!" Cried Jin.
"I'll be watching you guys from up above." Cried Kookie.
With that Kookie smiled at them.
"Don't worry. I'll be watching up above." Cried Kookie smiling at them.
Kookie took a gun out of his pocket.
"Goodbye." He Smiled,tears coming from his eyes.
"NO!" They screamed. It was too late. Kookie had shot himself.

"NO!" Screamed Hope. She threw herself to the ground and cried. Yoongi didn't show emotions. He just stared at Kookie. However,everyone else was crying. Poor Jae. She was asleep.
"W-We need to bury him." Sniffed Namjoon.
Yoongi picked up Kookie and brought him to a silent place. There was 3 trees surrounding the area and there was a little river. They placed Kookie beside the river. They couldn't bury him. But they could leave him peacefully beside a little river. They said their goodbyes.
Jin and Namjoon said their goodbyes first . Jin couldn't handle it and hugged Namjoon. They both cried before stepping back. Hobi Jimin and Tae went then. There was also tears. Then it was hope and karma.

"We didnt know eachother well,but I still loved you all the same." Cried Karma. "Goodbye Kookie."
"You were the best friend I could ever have. I can't wait to see you again. I'll tell Jae. She will cry too,I know, but we all know you will be in a better place. Goodbye Kookie." Cried Hope before standing up. Last was Yoongi.

"You stupid little bunny." Smiled Yoongi before he burst into tears. "I'll always remember you." Yoongi grabbed a flower and placed it on his chest. Yoongi Smiled one last time before standing up.
"Bye Kookie. We will see eachother again." Yoongi Cried before seeing his last glances at Kookie before going back to everyone else. They were silent as they went back. Once they went back they realized Jae was awake.
"Guys, where were you? What happened?" Asked Jae. Everyone stayed quiet as they piled into the car.
"Guys!?" Panicked Jae. Tae came over and hugged her before tears rolling out of her eyes.
Jae didn't know what was going on for a minute or 2 until she realized..
"Kookie?!" Cried Jae. Tae hugged Her and she cried.
They had learned some valuable things that day.

———————————————————————
Hey guys. Sorry for this short chapter. I'm gonna be honest. In every seriesh I do with death I always have none of the characters die in the series. But I want to make this as realistic as possible. I'll try get the other chapter posted but it may take a while. I'm having some planning to do for it so it may take time. Thank you guys for supporting mah stories and I'll see you soon. Bye! 💜👋🏼