32

"Karma is a bitch." Karma said, reloading her gun. Gilbert fell to the ground, stomach pouring blood. Gilbert yelped in pain.

"You- You-" Gilbert said falling to the floor, lifeless.

Everyone was silent.

. . .

"Did you just..Kill him?" Jin Asked.

"Are you blind?!" Yoongi Asked Jin. "He's dead on the damn floor!"

"Calm Down! Karma just saved Blake and Raven's life!" Joon said running over to Raven and Blake. Joon untied Blake's ropes on him, seeing as he was tied up. Karma stared a him.

"I didn't mean to..I was angry." Karma quietly said.

"It's okay, he nearly killed a not even one year old child and Blake." Hobi said. Karma went over to Raven's basket.

"You okay?" She asked Raven. Raven had stopped crying and looked up at Karma. Karma smiled.

"What now? Somebody obviously needs to stay here with Blake seeing as he nearly got himself murdered." Yoongi pointed out. They all looked at Jin.

"You stay here, you are strong." Joon said to Jin. Jin sighed.

They all left, closing the shutters, leaving Jin with Blake and Raven. When they got down they realized most of the walkers were killed, and some had already moved passed the shopping center/mall.

"Is it over?" Someone asked. Joseph turned to them.

"Yes, Yes. It is over." Joseph sighed. Everyone cheered. They all looked at eachother.

"To be honest, this is a bit..sudden." Hope said. "There was a horde, and we somehow just, murdered it."

"I mean, should we complain?" Jimin Asked.

"Not really, no." Hope sighed.

"Let's go celebrate!" Hobi said running down the stairs. Everyone followed.

~~~

Most of the people went back to their shops, to check their other family members that probably stayed back, just like Jin Blake and Raven. There was a massive event after. Everyone was shocked by the amount of food. They didn't see how they managed to get all of this, but they didn't complain. Hope Karma and Anni went to the balcony at the shopping center. There was basically a massive balcony where people could just look and see everything surrounding the area. Anni Hope and Karma sat down at the balcony.

"Hey Anni, where were you before this happened?" Hope asked.

"Well, I lived out somewhere else, but soon ran because of the madness." Anni explained. Hope and Karma listened.

"Wait, how did you even get to the area? Where "Peace" was?" Karma Asked.

"Well, I sort of got one of the trucks and saved everybody I could, some didn't make it, but most of them I got." Anni said. "Then I found that girls area and came just in time." Hope and Karma understood now.

"Wait guys, I'm going to get some drinks for us, be right back." Anni said, standing up and going downstairs.

"Karma, when you said 'Karma is a bitch' did you mean it?" Hope asked.

"I just wanted to make the scene cool, seeing as I've never really murdered a human before." Karma said. Hope Laughed, feeling stupid.

"I wonder what Jae would say." Karma said.

"She would probably tell us to get downstairs and dance with everyone." Hope gave an idea.

Karma laughed. "Nah, she would be here too."

Hope laughed. "How I miss her, and Tae, and Kookie." Suddenly Hope realized. She put her hand in her pocket and took out a picture of the girls, but at their house. Hope realized she had another picture the whole time.

"I remember that! Jae had got new paint on the house so we took a picture!" Karma chuckled.

"Why do I look so weird in the picture?" Hope asked, laughing. Then Karma snatched it out of her hand.

"Hey!" Hope laughed. Hope put the picture back in her pocket. She suddenly heard footsteps. She turned to look behind her, thinking it was Anni with the drinks.

"Anni?" Hope asked. Karma looked behind her too. It wasn't Anni.

"You know." The person said. "Karma really is a bitch."

It was Jenna.

BANG BANG BANG

BANG BANG BANG

.
.
.

Karma was about to get shot, but Hope ran in front of her.

Hope fell to the floor, looking up at Karma. Hope was barely breathing, she kept on looking at Karma, her vision getting more blurry.

"HOPE NO!" Karma Screamed, turning behind her to see Anni, with a gun that shot Jenna.

"THIS ASSHOLE BITCH!" Anni Screamed at the girl, before running to Hope.

"Please Hope don't go." Karma cried, Anni tried covering the blood that was coming out of Hope's chest. Hope looked up at Karma and Anni. Hope smiled weakly, coughing up blood.

"HOPE!" Karma Screamed through tears. Anni started crying. Hope held their hands. She kept staring at Anni and Karma.

"Why did you do that you dumbass?!" Karma Asked, looking at Hope through tears. Anni Screamed for the boys.

"Please Hope, don't make me the last one of you guys, please." Karma cries into Hope's hand.

"You have Angie Liz and Anni, Karma. And..Raven. Take care of her, be her new mother."

"Stop making this like its your last sentence! We'll get help!" Anni said to Hope.

"It's my time." Hope said.

"What!? No! This isn't some dumbass fairytale!" Karma said to Hope. "No!"

"Even if it isn't a fairytale it's still what life is Karma. People come and go." Hope said, coughing again. The place was all bloody. Hope managed to slowly put her hand in her pocket. She grabbed the picture of her Karma and Jae.

"It is yours, I stole it from your room before we left." Hope smiled, putting it in Karma's hand.

"Hope stop please!" Anni started crying more.

"I love you guys, please remember that." Hope said. "Tell everyone."

"Why is this so sudden!? I should be you right now Hope! You fool why did run in front of me?!" Karma looked at Hope, not clearly as there was tears in her eyes.

"I don't want you to die." Hope said to her, as she said that her eyes were slowly closing, she coughed up blood. Hope closed her eyes fully then, still holding Anni and Karma's hand.

"Hope?" Karma Asked. "HOPE?!" Anni started crying. The boys ran up the stairs.

Karma started crying on Hope's chest.

"HOPE NO!" Karma was crying more now.

No, This isn't right, NO!