23

Liz gasped. Her place was a mess. She started running around, picking up stuff. Angie went over to the balcony and walked outside. It was a really weak balcony. She soon came back and closed the balcony door shut. Click! Angie closed the curtains shut. Everyone sat on the couch.

"So, This is your place?" Joon asked. Liz nodded. Karma slowly fell asleep beside Jimin. Jimin put his head on her head.

"I'll show you around. Also, There's only two rooms. So some people will have to sleep out here." Liz said before showing them around. She gave them a tour.

They knew the apartment well now. Well, Joon Jin and Angie did. Jimin and Karma were asleep and Yoongi was staring into space. Liz had a bag on her kitchen counter. She Was filling it with loads of stuff. Angie looked at her confused.

"What are you doing?" Angie asked. Liz turned to look at her. Liz didn't reply. There was suddenly gunshots. Everybody jumped to the floor. There was loads of gunshots. BANG BANG BANG. silence.

Liz got up. "The fuck was that?!" Joon shrugged. Liz went over to her bag and started filling it with stuff again. Jin sighed.

"How long are we staying here?" Jimin asked.
"Until you get your own place back." Liz replied. Yoongi was still sitting on the couch, silent.

"Wait, Don't we already have our own place?" Hobi Asked. Everyone looked at him. Except Liz and Karma. And don't ask why Karma was still awake after those gun shots. She can sleep for hours without being disturbed by someone screaming in her ear for an hour.
"Your right." Joon said. He stood up. "How many trucks do you have?"
"One." Liz replied. Joon sighed.
"We'll have to walk." He said.
"Out there?! Did you hear those gunshots?! And there could be walkers!" Anni explained panicking.
"We can bring guns and hide." Joon said. Anni sighed. "We leave tomorrow."

And that was that. They were going to the boys home tomorrow. It was crazy how they left and now they're returning. It doesn't really matter seeing as everywhere was flooded with dead humans. That really doesn't make any sence. Does it?

~~~

Hope drove through they're destroyed town. She could see the school. It was all rundown and no one was in sight. Blake and Raven were asleep. Hope decided she would keep driving but slowly this time. She didn't want to wake everyone up, especially Raven. She might want to sleep, and if you wake her she could start crying and screaming. You never know with babies. Blake woke up.

"What's going on?! Where am I?!" Blake said before realizing. "Oh, hello!" Hope rolled her eyes.

Hope sighed.
"Where are we going?" Blake asked.
"I don't know yet." Hope replied. Blake looked out the window.
"I miss home." He mumbled.
"I do too, but..This is my home." Hope explained. "This town. My house is here somewhere." Blake nodded.

"But first, I want to go somewhere." Hope said.
Blake nodded. "Alright, where?"
"A place where I met the Best friends I could ever have." Hope Smiled.

- - -

heyyy, Sorry for really posting, I've been having writers block, heh. I'll try get some more chapters out for ya'll! The book will be ending soon :c byee.