HEY!

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

I STARTED THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 17. BE NICE. This book will eventually undergo major editing and changes.

Hello!

Thank you so much for reading my book!

Don' forget to vote if you like it! And please do comment, feel free to tell me what you think.

COPYRIGHT 2019 LIANA CLAIRE

Also;
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!
All rights reserved. No part of this text maybe reproduced, distributed or transmitted in anyway or by any means including photocopying, recording or any other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the publisher or the author.

. All rights reserved and they go to me the writer, every word in this book is written by me and from my imagination. I don't have a lot of readers and the book is not that popular but that doesn't mean it is not that good for someone to steal it. Please just don't steal my book or ideas, thank you.

Also I thank my dedicated readers. I never thought anyone would read it but here y'all are reading my book.
ILYSM ❤️

Liana Claire

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

I STARTED THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 17. BE NICE. This book will eventually undergo major editing and changes.

⚠️⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️

I STARTED THIS BOOK AT 17. IT IS GOING TO BE CRINGE, CLICHE, CHILDISH AND YOU MAY FIND IT SOMEWHAT IRRITATING AT FIRST.

IT IS CRINGE!

MY BOOK IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. NOT EVERYONE's GOING TO ENJOY IT, IT CONTAINS SCENES OF PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE AGAINST SUCH TYPES OF BOOKS AND I AM ONE OF THEM! (I AM 100% AGAINST ANY TYPE/FORM OF ABUSE), BUT EVERY SINGLE EVENT IS NECESSARY FOR THE GROWTH OF MY CHARACTER. YOU MAY DECIDE NOT TO READ IT AND IM GRATEFUL THAT YOU CONSIDERED IT. AND IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ IT, I HOPE YOU JOIN MY CHARACTER TO EVOLVE emotionally!

HAPPY READING!
Ps there's a lot of editing that needs to be done on the book.