Part 3 : Talk To Me

#Hey guys, third chapter out!

Ready to know what's gonna happen?

Let's go!

#

L E S L E Y

'Damn Selena, you almost gave me a heart attack!' I said, clutching my heart.

'Almost.' She said, grinning. 'Back to my question. What are you up to?' A look of realisation crossed her face. 'God, were you eavesdropping Les?'

'Um no...' I started to deny when Alucard and Miya noticed Selena and me.

'Morning guys.' Alu said cheerfully. We both greeted him back.

Then, it fell silent.

This is awkward.

'Uh, I gotta find my little bro. See ya!' I said.

'Hey, he's in the same dorm as I am.' Alucard mentioned. 'It's right next door.'

Made sense how he got here first thing in the morning.

'Thanks.' I saluted him with two fingers. I was about to walk out when Selena caught my hand. 'What is it, Sel?'

'Can I come with you? I think it'll be awkward for me to stay here, plus those two could use some privacy. Without eavesdroppers.' She whispered.

I rolled my eyes and gestured her to follow. I got to their dorm and knocked. Arguments were heard about who was gonna open the door, until someone shouted 'Coming!' I couldn't help but notice that the voice sounded familiar.

The door opened, revealing the brunette. At first, he was shocked to see me, then he smirked.

That damn smirk.

'Wow, Ms. Vance. You really wanted to know what you missed out yesterday that you come see me the first thing in the morning?'

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Why did he have to remind me?

I mentally facepalmed. 'In your dreams, Mr. Paxley, but I'm not interested in meeting you. I'm here to meet someone else. Now, will you please let us in?'

He looked like he was about to say something, but then decided the better of it. He took a step back, and let us in. I looked around.

Hmm, they clean up nicely, I thought.

'Ms. Vance, may I ask what are you doing here?' he asked. I was about to reply-

'Good morning.' said a sleepy Harley.

'Harley, you know her?' the brunette asked him.

'Hmm? Oh, hey Les.'

'Harley, why are you up so late?' I put my hands on my hips.

He scowled. 'Oh come on sis, it's not that late.'

'Wait, sis?' The brunette asked again.

Can't he just keep quiet for one minute?

'Yeah, this is Le-'

'Harley! Go clean up now. I'll get breakfast ready.'

'Okay sis!' And he ran into his room. Selena helped me do breakfast, until Karina came around and said she needed her help, so I'm stuck. Alone. With him. But this time, he didn't say a word, but I could feel him staring at me. I readied breakfast as fast as I could, then rushing off to Harley's room.