Epilogue

L E S L E Y

We were sitting together in the place we trained. Despite being successful with our quest, we were all devastated about Harith. We haven't a clue as to what happened to him.

Gusion wiped off a tear that ran down my cheek and pulled me close to him. I leaned on his chest and closed my eyes to avoid more tears. He gave me a kiss on my head to reassure me.

'Good, you all are here.' Kaja entered the place and walked up to us.

'Any news on Harith?' Harley immediately asked.

Kaja shook his head. 'I'm sorry. We don't know who has him or where he is.'

'But he will be fine, right?' Nana asked nervously.

'I don't know.' Kaja shook his head sadly. 'The reason I called you here is to discuss a few things.'

'Like what?' Alucard asked.

'First, the prophecy came out positive. Second, we know they wanted Lesley dead. It is because it was foretold that she, the Sniper, will end their mission, by killing the Paxley. Third, we still don't know the whereabouts of Moskov.'

'It has to be him!' I declared strongly. 'It has to.'

'I'm trying to get details about his whereabouts.'

'I have a question.' Gusion voiced up. Kaja nodded, as a sign of giving permission. 'You told me that the Jade Path Crystal is strong. Why did it break before I even touched it?'

'That's because I didn't give you the actual Jade Path Crystal. It was a look-alike weaker one. I got to know that the machine was made for the Jade crystal only.'

'How did you know they were going to get the crystal?' Harley asked.

'A safety precaution. I didn't know for sure if they were going to get the crystal or not. I had to hope that they will get it.'

'So, what can we do about Harith?' Fanny asked.

'We need to get his location. Unfortunately, he disappeared through a portal. Since you said it was black, it has to be Abyssal.'

'I know someone who can help.' Claude said.

Hey guys!! Thank you all so much for your support for this book (this is my first so.. )

I wanna give a shout out to some of my friends and fam, I never knew I'd reach more than 1k but now it's nearly 4k!!

Lots of love!!

Thank you guys for following me and supporting me!!

Also advanced thanks to upcoming readers!!

CeeyaMrBoy
Queen_Selenium
noobplayer111111
SisMiya
LadyYvonne11
Kyliemochi
Dustybunz
BinibiningMaeN
SophiaAndrea3
Yisa1234
margaret57p
Blair_dy
silent_starry_rain
SumikoMak
g3zann
Moonstar9723
AngAuthorNaUlyanin
kureiziKei
vsdzqirxv
Elluminos
FriendsOfTheDark2
MinAzumi19

(Pls comment if I missed any of you out. I'll add you in. ❤)

I love reading your comments! I read every single one if them, even if I don't reply to some. Keep spamming the comment section, I love it!

Thank you to all those that voted for me.

H A R I T H
(A/N : You're welcome XD)

I slowly opened my eyes. My head started pounding painfully. Instinctively, I reached for my head but my hands' movement was limited.

I was chained up.

I wrecked my brain trying to remember what happened.

A word kept replaying in my head.

Shapeshifters.

I groaned. Why couldn't I remember? The word sounded familiar.

But still-

Where am I?

I looked around. It looked like some kind of a dungeon. It was spacious and empty.

I suddenly noticed pale glowing, turquoise coloured symbols on the wall opposite of me.

I frowned trying to remember where I've seen them before.

A clinking sound broke my concentration.

Two people walked in.

I saw the first person. 'Ah, you're finally conscious.'

After I saw his face, I let out a hiss.

I remember now.

'Moskov.'

The other person walked in.

Wait.

What?

I pushed myself up against the wall in an attempt to get away from him.

He smirked.

His dark energy was overpowering.

He was the Prince of the Abyss after all.

I'm still editing slowly, pardon my mistakes. ❤

Second book in the making! Follow me for updates!

Peace ✌🏻❤

Book 2 is out, people!! I hope that you guys are enjoying this story! 💞💞