Chapter 13

The girl in pink had returned to the café several times after that day. And each time she would come only in the evening because she knew that was when Jungkook would be there. They kept flirting back and forth over a few days. Amelia did not like that girl.

"I do not like her," she said looking at the two exchanging words at the last booth.

"I like her," café lady's words left her shocked.

"What? Why?" she asked, her pitch raised.

"She alone spends a lot of my profit these days. Keep her happy because my profit includes your income as well," the café lady's words upset Amelia.

It's true but why did she have to say it.

'I know right?'

"We'll have 2 more donuts," Jungkook's voice broke her chain of thoughts. He blinked in surprise when he saw fury in her eyes.

"What?" he asked feeling confused.

"'We'?" she raised her eyebrows at him.

"She is hungry," he shrugged his shoulders. When Amelia didn't budge, he added with an evil smile, "And so am I."

"Are you making her pay for you?" she asked placing the two donuts in front of him.

"No. She is buying for herself and I'm helping her eat," he answered, gave a fake smile and walked away with the plates. Watching him walk away she shook her head in disapproval.