Chapter 34

Sang

I was suddenly aware of two things at once as my conscious mind returned to me, one the cramps were back but not as strong, and two I was sleeping on a warm and breathing pillow, that did NOT have fur like Arrow. Then I started to realize it felt like I was strapped in by two warm tree branches wrapped around me, that was certainly a new one. I lifted my head up quickly only to groan at the headache the action brought on, opening my eyes to look up into very amused dark brown ones. 

"Good morning Aggele mou, feeling better?" The huge Greek rumbled out with a grin, his rumbling voice sending shivers through me that I shook off. "Um, Silas, why am I sleeping on you?" I muttered lowly, glancing sideways to see the others were up and watching us silently. "Don't you remember Aggele, we had a wild night where you compared me to a heated unburning fire." Silas smirked. I didn't miss the suggestion of his words that had me snorting as I pushed against his chest to sit up, he loosened his hold but still wouldn't let go. 

"Last I checked I'm still very much a virgin and not even your hot Greek a** is going to change that Superman." I huffed on a glare. "See I knew you liked my hot a** Aggele." Silas chuckled, of course that was all he got from my words. "Well since you're bring insufferable does anybody else want to answer the question as to why I'm sleeping on this human body pillow?" I voiced to the group, trying to get out of his hold but it seems he wasn't keen on letting go yet and I didn't feel like cutting him so we were at a stalemate. 

"Your tea or whatever was in it was a bit strong last night which eventually led to you curling up with Silas and refusing to be pried away." Owen's answer rang out. "No wonder, I must have put too much sedative in. I use the same thing as knocking Sean and Luke out to mix with some other herbs to help take away pain, usually in smaller doses but I guess I measured wrong or something." I sigh out slowly. "Wait, we drank period drugs!?" Luke seemed horrified which only brought on my own shaking laughter. 

"Not exactly, you just drank stronger doses of the sedative that I put in my period drugs to help me sleep and ward off pain." I explain slowly, he still doesn't seem happy about it but at least he lost the grossed out look. "Now if you don't mind I would like to get up now Superman." I indicate my meaning with a tap to the giant arms holding tight to my waist. "First you have to admit you find me attractive." Silas taunted up at me and I was starting to consider cutting him, just a teeny tiny bit. 

"Uh, hello, all of you are stupidly attractive, don't tell me you can't see that." I huff as I sink my nails into his arm in hopes of making him release me but his grip only tightens. "All of us hmm, what do you find attractive about me?" Silas murmured lowly in the same voice that made me shiver before as I glared back at him. "Gee now you sound like an insecure prissy girl, for one thing you're usually a lot less annoying than you are being now. Other than that you are stupidly attractive as I've said and I'm not going to say more because even I don't know how it's possible for 9 stupidly attractive guys to all be friends like your group. Now let me go before I bleed all over you, you annoying idiot." I growled out as I squirmed to get free. 

"That doesn't scare me away Aggele mou." Silas hummed softly and I had decided I'd had enough. "I'm done playing around Superman, now, let, go!" I hissed as I pulled my knife and held it against his adams apple, he finally released me reluctantly. "That's better." I huffed as I stood and put away my blade before grabbing my bag and heading for the bathroom with Arrow on my heels whining. "So now you're concerned, where were you when the idiot let me sleep on him and wouldn't release me?" I frowned down at him as he wagged his tail apologetically and lowered his ears hearing my annoyed tone.