Chapter 38

North

I was woken from a f***ing perfect dream by a bag thrown on top of me as I let out a growl to whoever had ruined the best part. "Enough dreaming about Aggele mou everyone is supposed to pack up so we can head out early, we'll be eating breakfast on the move." Silas commented, I didn't even bother denying his statement. I couldn't seem to get the bird off my mind and after the intense make out session I had plenty of fuel to dream about, her legs wrapped around my waist, that sweet and salty mouth. I was starting to run out of ideas on how to calm myself down and without ice cold water anywhere that meant more trips off on my own than I'd liked. 

"She went to go use the bathroom, you might want to go take care of your own needs before she gets back." Silas and his smug a** grin had me wanting to smack the look off his face but he wasn't wrong. "Shut up." I growled out as I tossed the bag he'd thrown at me back at his face, he caught it with a chuckle as I stormed off into the trees to take care of my own business. Once I was finished I headed back to the group to see Sang giggling over something Silas had said, the whole sight gave me pause. Things were different but yet they weren't, after she'd set me straight about my attitude and we'd confessed our feelings to her it was as if things went back to before our kiss. 

The confusion on her face when Luke asked about her feelings for us helped me realize just how much she didn't know, and it also made me want to beat the living c*** out of the dead guys in her story. When she saw me standing in place like an idiot she sent a grin my way that had my heart stopping a beat before pounding anxiously in my chest as I approached her and my smirking best friend. "Good morning North, we've been waiting on you to get back, Silas mentioned you had some business to take care of." so now she was teasing me, she knew far too much as Kota and Victor both started choking at the meaning in her words and tone, I glared at Silas who remained smirking at her side in challenge. 

"He did, how very informative of him." I snarled out, best friend or not I was going to kill him. "Relax North it's fine, I might be a stranger to love, but I'm not a complete stranger to lust." Her snort had all of my brain functions struggling to keep working as I fought off thoughts that were working to send all my blood south, again. "What do you mean Aggele?" Silas cleared his throat, at least I wasn't the only one suffering her words anymore, even the rest of the guys seemed flustered by her statement. 

"Long winter, large library, not all the books I've read have been about survival." She hummed out. Kota was gaping and blushing at her implications, I on the other hand was curious just what kind of books had peeked her interest, I kept myself from asking for the sake of my sanity. "Very well then, shall we get going?" Mr. B called out as everyone grabbed their stuff and we all headed out for the next camp, we couldn't get there fast enough, I really needed to get Gabe to find some looser fitting pants.

                                              Gabe

Trouble was so much more f***ing trouble than any of us had really bargained for, now she knew we liked her she seemed to be going out of her way to drive us insane, but that might have just been my imagination. The way she had teased North had been hilarious but also had me curious what experience she did have, and now that two of us had kissed her, did that give the rest of us permission to do the same? "Why the long face Gabeypoo?" Luke and his stupid f***ing teasing. "Shut the h*** up you f***er, I was just thinking." I hissed back as I sent a glance ahead to where Trouble was riding at the front, she hadn't seemed to hear Luke and his humiliating name calling.