The first meeting

I walked on and on into the grudging silence of the streets as they continued turning and twisting towards some place which I had no idea of. The night grew darker as my legs pushed me further into the darkness of the night. The street had few lamp posts which emitted little light enough to see the way. The silence was a sound I had never heard. Never had it been so silent nor had I ever been to such a silent place. Normally anyone would have walked back to the their house at this time of the night but my mind refused to listen to any excuses which were related to returning home .
I kept on walking and walking not realizing a little  that I had come to the edge of the road. My eyes suddenly scanned the scene and  warned to stop my legs from taking even one step forward but today they  were not in the right mood to stop and yes so they did not . They kept going on until I came to the very edge of the road. The road ended to a very steep land ,down a cliff. I was almost going to jump off a cliff when I realised that a hand had pulled me up and yanked me towards itself. Frustrated with the person who had tried to save me I turned to glare at the culprit. As I turned around, I saw a boy  gazing at me with curious Eyes. His eyes were a shade of reddish- brown and and his face was handsomely arranged . He was tall broad muscular with chiseled face and beautiful lips. He pulled me up and wrapped me in his arm protectively as I glared and glared at him for a long while. Then suddenly I felt as I was shaken , uprooted and pulled away from my train of thoughts into reality. My body was still shaking and my head spun  around in confusion. Suddenly I heard a voice which brought me back totally into reality. " where are you going!!! Can't you see the road ends there!!" The boy shouted at me while I gazed at him. "Oh!" I said a little embarrassed about how unaware and inattentive I was. " well I am sure you are not blind as you are glaring at me and literally throwing daggers with your eyes " he said and I softened my glare and looked at him still with a little frustration evident in my eyes. " Shouldn't you be grateful as I saved your life" he said now getting a little annoyed by my silence and glare. I spoke in a low voice " you think u saved me well yes you did but I didn't want you to, though I'm still grateful " and then with a voice full of gratitude I said " thanks. " He looked surprised and concerned at the same time as he spoke " never let your troubles rule you girl its unhealthy " he said and then with a little more soft voice he added " a girl as beautiful as you shouldn't resort to such measures " I was astonished by his words and then I nodded as he enclosed me in a tight wrap. After some time he left my hand and then walked away into the darkness back on to the streets with his hands stuffed in his pockets of the hood he was wearing and merged into the fading scene. I stared in the wild bewilderedness of the night sky as the boy strode away rooting himself in my heart as a handsome saviour. Our first meeting was a completely unusual and informal meet but something in me told me then and there that this was not the end 'It had just started'.