Vengeance in her heart

Parents day had left me shaken to the core of my heart. I never realized staying inside the school that problems existed worse outside of it . My earlier problems of finance and getting into a good college seemed nothing compared to the problems I had now. I had very limited knowledge of the supernatural world but in my limited knowledge I knew that in this world survival of the different was tough and very rare people did it. I wanted to be in the common mass and enjoy the privilege of being normal not being scared of spilling my secret but even after all these worries I couldnt be deterred in my spirits or depressed as Knox and I were finally in a relationship and all my friends had started talking to me but one had stopped, Cole . When he heard about Knox and me from someone ,he didnt believe it at first but after a confirmation from me one night when he caught me looking for someone in the halls his worst fears were confirmed and since that day he stopped talking to me and behaved like I was a stranger, usually stayed inside his room and even when I went to talk to him to his dorm by taking the trouble of getting into the circular building at night he refused to speak to me or for the fact even open the door to his room. After a lot of knocking on his door and hiding behind a statue by his door whenever someone passed the halls had me very pissed and angry. Knox had even after persuasion stood outside the building for protection. It was quite unreasonable but that was the only way we both negotiated and he agreed on letting me go near the building. His fears were confirmed when while returning one of the werewolves assumed me to be a werewolf girl and in the dark hallways pounced on me. Scared that I would be ripped to shreds I did the hover spell that left him hanging in the mid-air. Once he realised I was a witch, Knox and I both had to convince him to keep his mouth shut. Thankfully , it was Andrew one of Cole's friend who after knowing the matter understood and as a favor to his friend agreed to be quiet . After that day I lost determination to persuade , I still tried talking to him when we passed each other in halls or corridors but he blatantly ignored me like I didnt exist. I had also stopped giving much heed to persuading him as his attitude had completely thrown me off the activity of persuasion and I started paying more attention to upcoming exams and my relationship with Knox. Knox and I had a very different kind of relationship than what I had presumed but even though it was different than I expected it felt good. Our relationship had me being the annoying, childish person that I hardly was , a part only he could bring out in me and him being  serious , a little sarcastic , intense and lovable. Even though at times his theories sounded so absurd to me but I couldnt help see the depth that it had , the strong belief his theories were based on. One such theory was about the enchantress being not an inhibitor of my body but a dark side of me . A conversation which had started so casually but turned into a full blown argument that didnt end with us on good terms , it started off in a sweet way as I said "You know whatever this enchantress i I think its a ghost that inhabits bodies , like it did to mine because if I was the enchantress then I'd be that all the time also why till now before I entered the school the enchantress never came out , if she existed as some part of me , In the human world too there were times when I had been in really bad situations" I said remembering a particular incident when I was a mere human or more accurately knew that I was a mere human "also it mostly comes out when I'm feeling a particularly strong emotion , you know I felt it in the room the other day when you and Merlida were knocking its quite powerful that sort of power it makes me faint its like my body cant handle the thing , kind of ghost like." 

Knox replied skeptically " However convincing your theory sounds in real it has quite a number of loopholes , firstly that spirits do not stay on our plane if they even exist,  also if it was a spirit of the enchantress that made you this then it would try to harm you , its harming others which means its not all good and tamed and if it isnt then it would try and particularly harm the host which is not the case here, besides the nightmares you have had no frightening experiences , however its resemblances to a malevolent spirit is quite alike though it seems that whatever you have is present in your genes and nothing external."